[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How have I not thought about this before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (489 KB, 1220x1036) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489 KB, 1220x1036
How have I not thought about this before?
>>
because it's wrong
>>
It's like the guy who made this hasn't listened to either of the albums or watched either of the films.
>>
>>63766742
>3 hours
Fuk dat
>>
>LE ANALOGY MEME

This shit gets old. X THE THE Y OF Z etc etc. Fuck off
>>
>>63766790
>I have ADHD
I bet you don't even listen to tracks in their entirety.
>>
>>63766836
I think most people wouldn't really stand a 3 hour movie
>>
>>63766861
people who are interested in film do
>>
>>63766861
>most people
Some of the most popular films ever made are 3+ hours. Titanic, Gone With the Wind, Avatar, Lawrence of Arabia, The Avengers...
>>
>>63766861
The Godfather is over three hours and is one of the most popular films ever. It tops IMDB's top movies list.
>>
>>63766950
Large Marjority of populor films are 1-2 hours.
Remember "most" does not mean all
>>
>>63767032
but that isn't evidence that "most" people would not go see a three hour movie, when we have all the evidence in the world (box office records) that they do.
>>
>>63766689
more like

>MBDTF - Madea's Big Happy Family
>Yeezus - A Madea Christmas
>The Life of Pablo - Boo! A Madea Halloween
>>
MBDTF is Avatar mixed with Titanic
Yeezus is V for Vendetta mixed with The Exorcist
TLOP is Tropic Thunder
>>
>>63767072
Most of those box office movies don't surpass 3 hours (probably besides Titanic)
Barry Lyndon is 3 hours and a little over 30 mintues.
>>
>>63766689
This pretty much
>>
"no"
>>
>>63767152
literally no, it doesn't make sense in any way except the "maximalism" going on in MBDTF and Avatar with effects and all that. The two others are just retarded.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.