[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is he doing? Will he make it to the end of the year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: viper.jpg (15 KB, 221x395) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
15 KB, 221x395
What the fuck is he doing?

Will he make it to the end of the year?
>>
if people can wear corsets why would this kill him
>>
hell be fine
>>
>>63764059

so you're saying hell be fine
>>
File: CfDODxMW4AA1bqa.jpg (56 KB, 709x674) Image search: [Google]
CfDODxMW4AA1bqa.jpg
56 KB, 709x674
he crazy
>>
>Look up Viper on Spotiy
>He must have over 100 albums

Which ones do I even listen to? Where do I start with this guy? Do I just pick an album with a good title like "Take a Closer Look at Dat Ass"
>>
Too much crack
>>
>>63764806
listen to the one about getting cloned or whatever
>>
Remember when he was making videos with underage hookers and an anon reported him to the FBI?
>>
>>63764768
>nipple piercing
Cmon Viper, you're classier than that

>>63764806
Will there ever be someone autistic enough to create a comprehensive Viper flowchart?
>>
>>63764806
You HAVE to start with You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack

But after that they're all equally puzzling/terrible/sometimes interesting

He has good moments but You'll Cowards is his best album, although Tha Top Malla came close
>>
On twitter he was collabing with a guy named joey. did they release it yet? what was with all of the setbacks?
>>
>>63764865
i hope so
feels inevitable doesn't it
>>
I think he's litteraly dead broke
probably has no family
no job
nothing to care about

I don't think he will get through the year
>>
>>63764865
I'm fairly sure all of his albums sound exactly the same
So probably no
>>
>>63764865
>Will there ever be someone autistic enough to create a comprehensive Viper flowchart?

It would take some serious dedication. Just listening to all the albums would probably take over a month. Dude seems to release an album every damn day.
>>
>>63764907
He's a real estate agent so that's a job I guess
>>
File: 1433987109455.png (622 KB, 523x623) Image search: [Google]
1433987109455.png
622 KB, 523x623
>>63764907
>no family
Viper is a dedicated family man, dude
>>
File: Viper's Free Movers Inc.png (395 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Viper's Free Movers Inc.png
395 KB, 1000x1000
>>63764982
>>
>>63764982
No way could Viper get a realtor's license
>>
>>63763910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk3EVQnpQWs
>>
>>63765013
link to facebook where?
>>
>>63765013
Dude theres a video up or at least was up a few months ago in his film series where his ex wife came back to her apartment while viper was there and I guess shoidlnt have been

Real sad stuff
>>
>>63765508
link?
>>
>>63764806
He has nearly 1000, I say that in airquotes. He's some kind of scam artist.
>>
>>63764806
I think the total number of viper albums must be close to 2,000 by now. He reuses a lot of his songs on his different albums. He sometimes even reuses entire albums and changes the name and cover art. Sometimes he even reuses names and cover art so two different albums have the same name. That being said, he's still got an obscene amount of songs. He'll reuse a beat to make a few songs. Most of his beats he makes himself and they're all shitty and low effort. He also reverses, pitch shifts, and speeds up/slows down his existing beats to get more songs out of each beat. Then he raps a bunch of weird nonsense. Some of his music is straight up bizarre. Like rapping about strange satanic shit. Also I've heard a few songs with weird autotune singing
>>
>>63765040
this is gold
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.