[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gs lk3Ec9u0 whats your rea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_1.png (608 KB, 858x438) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
608 KB, 858x438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gslk3Ec9u0

whats your reason for not having a qt bf that listens to the doors and the beatles?
>>
12 is a bit too young for me.
>>
>tfw you don't have a qt to do lsd with
>>
File: 1441510896260.jpg (57 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1441510896260.jpg
57 KB, 900x900
>qt bf
eh

and what's wrong with the Doors?
>>
>>63759379
>cutie bf
Freudian slip much?
>>
File: 1459130389223.jpg (24 KB, 407x470) Image search: [Google]
1459130389223.jpg
24 KB, 407x470
>>63759453
was a mistype, and I think you misunderstood my post good friend. I advise you to re-read
>>
the doors and beetles were mysoginistic bands... even lennon siad so.

I would not accept a gf that was a submissive cuck
>>
>>63759480
i'm too used to /mu/tants ridiculing people for videos like this.

So when you type something like that I instantly think it's sarcastic memeing.
>>
>"Tame Impala is one of my favorite bands of all time."

MARRY ME
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>look at me im a girl
>i listen to good music
>im not like the other girls
>h8 boy bands XD
>>
>>63759480
I guess a 12 year old gf would be alright but a 12 year old brother would be weird. He'd try to like pee on my car and stuff cause he's be a malicious prankster.
>>63759501
Lennon beat the shit out of his qt azn waifu, although she's a fucking weirdo so I don't doubt she started it some of the time.
>>
>>63759578
I meant to say bf. Please ridicule me for the racial implication of "brother" as if I am not joking though.
>>
>>63759578
dude yoko ono is an abomination, not qt in any sense of the word and Id probably beat the shit out of her every time she opened her fucking mouth so I dont blame him
>>
>>63759544
Are you implying women can't be sincere about liking music?
>>
IDK, she's got decent taste. 21 pilots is garbo, but white girls like bad hip hop so it's w/e
>>
File: 1459524829726.jpg (35 KB, 708x720) Image search: [Google]
1459524829726.jpg
35 KB, 708x720
>>63759379
>>
>>63759605
Yes music is just a fashion statement for them
>>
>>63759605
you got it
>>
File: httapgncaa.png (2 KB, 21x25) Image search: [Google]
httapgncaa.png
2 KB, 21x25
Cringe thread?
>>
>>63759605
i don't want to condone such radical thinking like this but if you just look at the amount of "Woahhh sooo quirky vinyls collection videos" then it's pretty easy to assume this.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 1136x640
>>63759680
For instance...
>>
>>63759635
>>63759636
>>63759680
Or maybe you've never met any woman who has good taste, and are generalizing because there are so many with bad taste, just as there are for men.
>>
>>63760043
I never said all women
Also https://youtu.be/yzUmS7AF1DE
>>
girls are either pleb or rarely super patrician
male patricians are more common but they never reach the heights of the female patrician
>>
>>63760147
Yeah agreed
There are men with shit tastes for instance http://youtu.be/jodE2aQpwNw
>>
>>63760043
I said I don't condone it, meaning I pretty much disagree with it. However the statement is slightly true because and only because the number of these videos there are. Obviously it's generalising to say the least. I like the girl's taste, and obiously like everyone else's taste there are a few bands I don't enjoy as much but understand why she likes them.

What I am i'm sure the other posters are talking about is a specific group of girls who do come off as little snobby and attention whorey. This is generalising a sub culture of girls with the cliche:
Crosley, every Lana Del Rey album, a Lorde album, hipster tier clothes.

That's not the say that every girl is this sub culture. The girl in the video OP posted is clearly not that.
Like most things on YouTube it's done purely for attention and attention alone. Otherwise, why would the video get made, edited and posted. If not for attention. These videos are made for the sake of "look how interesting and cultured I am, woahhh i collect vinyl haha lol so indie"
>>
>>63760206
The girls with good taste dont post it online or brag about to people. The girls that do brag about it and post it on tumblr or youtube, in this case, only do so because it adds to their "super different" aesthetic.
Sorry that's the only word that works there
>>
>>63760193
>implying fantano has 'patrician' taste
opinion discarded
>>
>>63760340
>missing my point
He's not that's why i posted it dingus
>>
>>63760276
So that there is the thing for me.

I know of girls who listen to some really tight shit, but they don't wear it on their sleeve. This leads me to think that people who wear their taste on their sleeve and use it as a fashion statement are complete shitters that I hate, and it has nothing to do with women because men do it too.

... except they don't. I have a lot of friends who are male and into music and none of them are disingenuous about it. They don't post about it on social media, they don't make videos about their record collection, nothing. The most I see is the odd band shirt, maybe a poster.

So what the fuck? Have I just lucked out and only know cool dudes who aren't fake, and there genuinely are fake dudes who go around on social media carrying their music taste like a banner that identifies them as a person? Help me out here, I don't want to be a redpilled shitlord but I only see chicks doing this shit.

>>63759379
People who think this is redeeming whatsoever are shitters. She loves 21 Pilots, calls neopsych "weird" and said that Temples had a "unique" style, and holds up repressings of 60s/70s rock best of compilation albums while naming the most popular song on said best of (which is the number one most pleb thing a human can possibly do). Stop thinking with your dick.

Oh, and
>those are all my vinyl
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.