[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ed Sheeran to Death Grips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Your challenge is to get someone who likes Ed Sheeran to like Death Grips via a series of albums.
Where do you start.
>>
they have the same fanbase though
>>
>>63755339
The Money store
I know plenty of ppl in my art class who like both.
>>
le death grips isn't accessible meme. It's basically rap and rap is basically pop. I love it when mu kids think they're special snowflakes and that they listen to "challenging" music. OH MAN I"M SO HARDCORE I LISTEN TO DEATHGRIPS NORMIES DON'T UNDERSTAND ME BECAUSE I"M SO CULTURED AND DIFFERENT!
>>
>>63755339
I think you go from Ed to Dylan then Dylan to Tom Waits. You gotta start showing them grit.
>>
>>63755435
> basically rap and rap is basically pop.
Listen to NOTM and then get back to me
>>
>>63755667
notm sure yeah.
But plenty of ppl who like pop music still like TMS
it's their most accessible album.
>>
>>63755339

who the fuck is Ed Sheeran?
>>
>>63755339
but i already do
>>
>>63755818
this
>>
I love DG, but if you already like heavy things, they are no big deal to get into. At the most, it's aggressive rap with provoking lyricism, but take all of that away and you can easily appeal to even the most casual people because it is "rap", and it has "bangin beats dude".
>>
>>63755875

I showed DG to this guy who is 25, self-proclaimedly "loves music" and listens to a lot of hip-hop, and two minutes into Hacker he said "So wait, is this supposed to be rapping?"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.