[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw you'll never make an album that will be critically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (110 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110 KB, 640x1136
>Tfw you'll never make an album that will be critically acclaimed by people and critics, be an important part of music history, and will be rememberd for all time
I might as well just die
>>
What album is that?
>>
What's stopping you, OP?
>>
>>63753730
Exile on Main Street?
>>
>it got good reviews so it must be good

OP u so naive
>>
>tfw you will never make an album that will be poorly-received by critics as of now, but will later be regarded by them as an underrated gem
>>
>>63753771
Not really the point of the thread, but ok
>>63753739
1: I'm not good musically
2: just an average person
3: takes effort I don't have
>>
>Tfw almost every musical idea has been tried already
>Tfw that means making music that is not derivative of something is near impossible
>Tfw no new album will ever be regarded to be as great as old great albums because of these facts
>>
>>63753858
This so much.
>>
>>63753858
that's why musicians make records with ear rape and perform nude with dildos up their ass nowadays. We have reached the end.
>>
>>63753858
literally the most ignorant opinion you could have on things. This is like someone in 1890 going "well shit it looks like everything is invented already".
>>
>>63753808
1. Doesn't matter
2. Doesn't matter
3. If you like doing it it's not effort it's just fun
>>
>>63753858
This entire post is whiny unimaginative bullshit. Even the most revolutionary new music is still deeply rooted in influence from the past.
>>
>>63756400
>>63755029
>>63754996
But surely you have to agree, there will come a day when there is little else new that can be done with music.

There are already hundreds upon hundreds of subgenres for every genre that exists today. I'd be surprised if something mindblowingly new pops up any time soon, unless there is a breakthrough in technology that opens up a new means of producing music.
>>
>>63756478
no. I don't agree. You're a depressing little shit with an overly cynical view of the future. There will always be new ideas and new types of music. The only reason you think not is because you don't know them yet.
>>
>>63753697
>>63753808
>>63753858
>>63753886
>>63754996
>>63756478
You people are worthless human beings. Either change your damn attitudes or just kill yourselves.
>>
>>63753697
sitting there bitching about it sure won't make a difference, get off your ass and start making music
>>
desu i'm glad that the music i make will be forgotten long before i'm dead.
>>
>>63753797
This is the true honor. Nick Drake being who comes to mind for me
>>
>>63753808
bands like The Velvet Underground and Sonic Youth had members that didn't even know how to properly play their instruments, anything is possible
>>
>>63757118
>anything is possible
Stop trying to set the poor boy up for disappointment
In all likelihood we're all going to live painfully mediocre lives, keel over and die with little to show for it, and our one shot at existence will be over for eternity
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.