[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He actually did it. The absolute madman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 5lmL7gK.png (400 KB, 613x1024) Image search: [Google]
5lmL7gK.png
400 KB, 613x1024
He actually did it. The absolute madman.
>>
>>63752889

I'm afraid he didn't
>>
Oh fugg
>>
Uhhh...

http://mindequalsblown.net/news/martin-shkreli-quietly-releases-wu-tang-clans-album-on-tidal
>>
fuck, what am i sposed to do with this tidal subscription now?
>>
>>63753876
Enjoy it nigga.
>>
>>63753814
>Uploaded April 1st
I'm skeptical at best
>>
>>63753876
Enjoy the bigger than Spotify library.
>>
>>63753876
Listen to the Life of Pablo Honey again
>>
>>63753876

Shove it up your assurance idiot
>>
>>63752889
Wait is this shit legit?
>>
>>63755891

No, not at all. People would have known by then.
>>
>>63755891
Tidal is always first with the Exclusives!
>>
>>63755960
This makes me so fucking sad
>>
>>63755823
please explain
>>
>>63755985

Guys just two things : (1) this thing is worth 2 M$ and is indeed the most rare piece of modern music ; (2) it was bought by a faggot who is pursued right now for fraud and misuse.

Given that, do you think that if it was available on a streaming platform such as Tidal people / the press / all the fuckin' Internet wouldn't have noticed ?

Quoting (http://mindequalsblown.net/news/martin-shkreli-quietly-releases-wu-tang-clans-album-on-tidal)
>Personally, I’m a bit more skeptical and believe he may have bought a stake in Tidal and is using this as some sort of elaborate scheme to get people to sign up for the service.

AND

>Author’s Note: Congrats you played yourself. Happy April Fool’s from the MEB family!
>>
>>63756151
They almost had us!
>>
It's also in the contract that shkreli can't make money off the album
>>
>>63756214

Yeah, I'm as sad as you might be, something that bothers me though is that (well it was expected but still) the one who bought it will probably never release it for the rest of us.

I'm quite ok though given that (1) the Wu is done since a while now notwithstanding all the respect I have for them ; (2) the snippet we got here (https://youtu.be/ABL5Elr16hc?list=PLGLnGPAvPbuASMTSsWt4u4MRTtBlFUDoS&t=38) wasn't that awesome as one could expect
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.