[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
album cover mock-ups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: THECLASHMINION.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
THECLASHMINION.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
Hey /mu/, I want to create a series of album cover parodies for my meme page. Do you guys have any suggestions for other covers?
>>
>>63751798
fuck off memes havent been funny since 2014
>>
>meme page
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 800x820
>>63751798
>meme page
>>
I can't go a single fucking day without seeing minions. On facebook, 4chan, or anywhere else on the internet. That's not even taking into account the constant advertisement pushed into my face, and don't get me fucking started on the kids with their toys. My baby cousin wanted to play with him and his goddamn minion toys and I politely suggested we play with something else, he refused. I fucking refuse to go near him for the rest of my visit.
Today was the best day in two weeks, I lasted until 6:30pm with no minions, and was considering not watching TV or browsing the internet and sleeping early to secure a day. I was hopeful, but no.
You shared a third tier meme on a music discussion board, a meme with nothing to do with music. You just had to didn't you?

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>63752157
Well I mean it sort of does have something to do with music. It's just a really shit excuse for a shitty meme
>>
>>63752188
>not smelling the pasta
>>
>>63752213
I did smell it but I was compelled to reply either way
>>
>>63751798
I poorly made this with Paint as I don't have PhotoShop.
>>
>>63752606
Someone please do a better version of this.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (99 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
99 KB, 600x600
>>63752621
>>
>>63753387
Thank you, anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.