[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi guys, montie here so, I've been thinkin about this idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Eddie_Van_Halen_2007-11-10.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
Eddie_Van_Halen_2007-11-10.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
hi guys, montie here

so, I've been thinkin about this idea I've had for a while and I think I want to pursue it now. I'd be willing to commission anyone of you guys for a fanfiction involving my girlfriend, myself, and van halen.

basically, I want someone to write a fanfic of myself getting cucked by eddie van halen after a backstage meet and greet with the band at a concert. david lee roth and alex van halen can watch too, and give me one-liners about what havoc eddie is wreaking on my girlfriend's ass. michael anthony isn't allowed to watch. no one cares about the bassist in van halen.

bonus points if the one-liners are all references to van halen songs.

I don't really join in on the one-liners, I might smirk at some of the more clever ones but I'm mostly focused on the fact that hollywood walk of fame star and guitar world's number 1 drummer of all time in 2012, eddie van halen, is cumming on my best friend's glasses.

thanks guys! let me know if you would be interested in the thread and I'll give you my email for more private conversations
>>
hi guys, montie here. totally not this guy btw.
>>
What events in your life led to you impersonating an annoying person on a japanese imageboard asking for cuckold erotica about eddie van halen? Really, what happened that made writing this the best use of your Friday?
>>
>>63741132
my girlfriend's name is jessica
>>
File: captain-beefheart-01.jpg (516 KB, 1035x1549) Image search: [Google]
captain-beefheart-01.jpg
516 KB, 1035x1549
>>63741132
This post gave me a laugh, thanks Jessica
>>
hey guys, bump
>>
Montie here, don't believe these fakes

I'm actually leaving /mu/ forever to go be homeless and suck big black dicks in public bathrooms for fun for the rest of my life
>>
hey everyone, real montie here.
>>
hi everyone ^^^^ here, the internets busiest Montie nerd
>>
>>63741006
"Oh wow, man!"
"Wait a second man. Whaddaya think you girlfriend's ass's gonna look after eddie's meat treatment?"
"My butt, man!"
G-G-Girlfriend stop that screaming, girlfriend don't you see?
Don't want to be no uptown fool.
Maybe I should go to hell, but I'm doin' well,
Girlfriend needs to see in the shed
>>
Seminal Eruption
>>
Montie couldn't go a day with out some sort of validation

why are you so fucking desperate
>>
>>63741695
same
>>
>>63741006
>montie
literally who
>>
>>63742078
montie
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.