[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music of Millenium #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (684 KB, 3322x2211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
684 KB, 3322x2211
SOLDIER! WHAT ARE YOUR FIVE FAVOURITE ALBUMS OF THIS GLORIOIS NEW MILLENIA?AND GIVE EM ME QUICK, YA MAGGOT

(THATS 2000 AND ONWARD, YA SCHMUCKS)
>>
None because good albums made past the year 2000 don't exist. There are literally no albums you can reply to me with that will convince me otherwise.
>>
SIR YES SIR

KID A
BLACKSTAR
HALCYON DIGEST
THIRD SIDE OF TAPE
AT THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS
>>
>>63739395
IF YOU DO NOT DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO DO WHEN YOU'RE TOLD TO DO IT, YOU WILL BE PUNISHED
>>
>>63739668
YOU PATHETIC, MISERABLE, SHIT EATING MAGGOT. GET THE HELL OUT O MY BARRACKS AND NEVER COME BACK
>>63739794
CONGRATULATIONS SOLDIER, WELCOME TO BOOT CAMP.
>>63740045
DO NOT INTENTIONALLY CONFUSE YOUR COMMANDING OFFICER, YOU ARE EXPELLED FROM THE BARRACKS, PACK YOUR BAGS, WORM.
>>
>>63739794
wanna be friends?
>>
Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer ?
High Violet
I Love You, Honeybear
Carrie & Lowell
Hospice
>>
>>63740473
THROUGH TO BOOTCAMP, SON, BUT ONE THING - WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT HOSPICE?
>>
>>63740730
I like the lyrics about getting abused.
Reminds me of camp.
>>
Supreme Clientele
Lonerism
Runaljod – Gap Var Ginnunga
Cyberspace & Reds
Pinata
>>
mm..food
teen dream
nocturne
burn your fire for no witness
the suburbs
>>
>>63739395
SPIRIT THEY'VE GONE, SPIRIT THEY'VE VANISHED
COSMOGRAMMA
BLOOD MONEY
OPUS EPONYMOUS

AAAAND

EXMILITARY
>>
>>63740954
EXMILITARY? IS THIS SOME KIND OF DAMN JOKE YOU LITTLE PISS STAIN?
>>
>>63739395
>>63740134
>>63740730
>>63742300
oh haha this is like roleplay, cute
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.