[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phife _Dawg The legend died.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Phife_Dawg.jpg (11 KB, 220x298) Image search: [Google]
Phife_Dawg.jpg
11 KB, 220x298
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phife_Dawg

The legend died. I didn't even know.
>>
if you dont know now you know nigga
>>
literally who
>>
>>63739146
>>
File: 2016-03-14 15.43.47-1-1.png (8 KB, 69x74) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-14 15.43.47-1-1.png
8 KB, 69x74
>>63739146
>>
>>63739146
You know very well who you are
Don't let em hold you down, reach for the memes
You had a meme, but not that many
'cause you're the only one I'll meme you good and plenty
>>
File: EEEHEHEEEEEEEEeeEe.png (14 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
EEEHEHEEEEEEEEeeEe.png
14 KB, 333x333
>>63739146
>>
MICROPHONE CHECK
>>
File: image.jpg (560 KB, 1583x2164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560 KB, 1583x2164
>>63741267
LE RICHARD HERE
>>
>>63739168
one of the best rappists in the game family
>>
We didn't even get a sticky. Mods racist AF tbqh f a m
>>
>>63742016
neo mods have changed what a sticky is for now. They aren't for respecting the dead, just for large events that would flood the board if not contained to one thread. Like with Bowie's death, there were thousands and thousands of posts and threads, so the sticky probably cut down on a lot of that. Phife deserves the respect, but /mu/ didn't generate nearly enough posts to warrant a sticky. Really sucks that the mods won't sticky for the dead anymore, even though they are now using stickies for their original purpose.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.