[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's turning 40 today /mu/ Have you listened to it today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2112-cover[1].jpg (508 KB, 2000x2041) Image search: [Google]
2112-cover[1].jpg
508 KB, 2000x2041
It's turning 40 today /mu/
Have you listened to it today? Ever?
Thoughts on the greatest music to come out of Canada?
>>
>>63738234
>Rush
>greatest music to come out of Canada

All of my no.
>>
I'll listen to it for old times sake. Haven't really listened to Rush in a long time.
>>
I was so preoccupied with the new Weezer album that I completely forgot about this.
>>
>>63738234

Most of the album is filler crap. 2112 itself is majestic. But everything after that except for Something for Nothing is forgettable
>>
/mu/ hates Rush because /mu/ is essentially an extension of /fa/ with occasional songs, rather than somewhere to talk about music. Rush has nerd stigma, so /mu/ hates Rush.
>>
>>63739205
This
2112 is fucking magical, but the rest of the album is pure shite
>>
File: 1456958626818.png (377 KB, 561x507) Image search: [Google]
1456958626818.png
377 KB, 561x507
>The guitar that comes in shorty after 3:00 in the title track
>>
>>63739205
idk, I really like twilight zone
>>
>>63738273
you probably thingkk drake is better lmmfao
>>
>>63739362

That solo is beautiful
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.