[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to go as far as saying this is the AOTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
>>
>>63737834
Weezer are making new albums?
>>
>>63737863
if your not fucking with me go check this out. If you like that OG weezer sound.
>>
File: ConvertedGhouls.png (520 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ConvertedGhouls.png
520 KB, 640x480
>dat transition from California Kids to Wind In Our Sail
>>
Favorite songs off the album?
I'm liking wind in our sail, thank god for grills and jacked up.
>>
>>63738216
All of the singles plus Wind in Our Sails and Jacked Up. Very tight album desu.
>>
>>63738216
There really isn't a bad track desu. I'm really impressed.
Both of those are my favorites.
>>
File: MU_Fantano_728.jpg (68 KB, 728x410) Image search: [Google]
MU_Fantano_728.jpg
68 KB, 728x410
>>63737834
>tfw it's great
>>
>>63738216
Thank God for Girls, Jacked Up, and L.A. Girls are my favorites on it.
>>
>>63737922
>that og weezer sound

I'm pretty sure all weezer fans have completely lost it at this point
>>
>>63737834
I'm going to go as far as saying you are a NEET.
>>
>>63737834
are u kidding me. weezer is my fav band by far but this is no aoty
>>
>>63738281
Didn't really like (Girl we got a) Good Thing. Rest of the album was great though.
>>
>>63738601
Live in San Francisco with my wife. I make more money than you ever will. So no.
>>
better than TLOP
>>
am I hearing something different. Not that great desu
>>
>tfw I already have 61 scrobbles off the album since it leaked on wednesday
I think I need help
>>
As a massive Weezer fan... I think I'll probably end up agreeing with you. EWBAITE was great, and I *loved* it, but at the same time, something about it felt like Rivers was trying really hard to make something good, and even then, it had a few dud tracks and moments of cheesy, cringe-y lyricism.

At it's best, the White Album feels effortlessly amazing. Apart from Thank God For Girls, Summer Elaine and Jacked Up, all the others tracks are at least 7/10. The best ones sound like Blue Album b-sides. And, in case you forgot, Blue Album b-sides are fantastic.

Pinkerton == Blue > White Album > EWBAITE > Maladroit > Green > Hurley > Everything Else
>>
>>63737834
C A N N O L I
A
N
N
O
L
I
>>
>>63741699
Do people not like Summer Elaine? That was one of my favorite tracks. I like Jacked Up too though.
>>
>>63742869
It's a bit monotonous imo but it's certainly not a bad song.
>>
File: fuckme.jpg (43 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.jpg
43 KB, 250x250
I honestly thought Red Album was better
How much of a pleb am I?
>>
>>63742869
oops I'm the anon that made that post, I'll clarify slightly - that song is pretty good (7.5/10), but it pales to the rest so I'll probably always skip it alongside those other two

also t's kind of extremely obvious to me how Endless Bummer is trying to recreate the Butterfly magic but it changes up it's instrumentation in the second half and ends up being really good anyway so I'll allow it

>>63743126
it's ok you'll learn when you turn 18
>>
The singles kinda carry it but it's real solid. 7-7.5/10.

Word on the street is that the Black Album ( the next one ) is gonna be a lot more experimental, and their producer clashed with Rivers because he pushed them towards a more homogenous poppy sound.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.