[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poseurcore is pseudoexperimental music that is therefore highly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1459520882280.png (3 MB, 1463x1524) Image search: [Google]
1459520882280.png
3 MB, 1463x1524
Poseurcore is pseudoexperimental music that is therefore highly popular among people who just started listening to music not played on the radio. They don't listen to music because they enjoy it, they listen to it because they want to look like patricians.

If you asked an average poseur why he likes the albums he listens to (he doesn't, he's just pretending), he'd day that he likes them because they're "experimental" and "influential". He'd probably say something about "textures" and "composition" because he can't describe music without buzzwords.

Someone who actually appreciates music wouldn't just say that he liked the "composition", he'd explain what makes the composition so good. Poseurs are unable to do this as they have no knowledge of music theory.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 410x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 410x480
then again, there IS Kidz Bop
>>
>you can't like music if you don't know music theory
why is this meme a thing
>>
>>63735004
I like Faust out of those. The composition is really good and experimental and has been very influential to genres. The textures found in the songs are amazing.
>>
Please describe how to describe "Burning Microphone" and "I Am Sitting In A Room" using musical terminology.
>>
File: 442.png (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
442.png
37 KB, 300x300
I can never understand why people get this mad.
>>
File: retardalert.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
retardalert.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>63735004
>>
>>63735283
penga
>>
>>63735004

Suck a cock, Alfredo.
>>
>>63735057
not a meme if it's true
>>
>>63735057

You can like music, but not this music. The only pleasure that can be attained from this music comes from at least five years of theory study at a college level.
>>
>>63735869
*ten years
>>
>>63736027

fifteen years plus five years of teaching*
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.