[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth listening to? Convince me, /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 91r5cRb6ntL._SL1440_.jpg (621 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
91r5cRb6ntL._SL1440_.jpg
621 KB, 1440x1440
Is this worth listening to? Convince me, /mu/
>>
it's better than any other anco related release
>>
>>63731495
If you like the beach, you'll like this album.
>>
No it's really boring
>>
>>63731600
>Duarte
DROPPED
>>
>>63731495
Dude fuck you! What is the point of this thread? What were you interested in listening to instead? If your time is so precious that you're fretting over whether something is worth listening to isn't there some better way to find out than making a thread on 4chan? Look it up on Wikipedia! Go look at what it sounds like and what critics thought of it. If there's some other record you're thinking of checking out that appeals to you more than this one check that one first. But if you're deliberating between checking out this record and not checking out any record then I don't understand that and never will and don't see why you come to a board to discuss music. If you want to know how I feel about Person Pitch, I rate it very highly. Most of it came to me immediately. But I feel like I had to devote time to really appreciate "Good Girl" and the evolution of "Bros". Are you even willing to do that with a record? You seem to hold a certain contempt toward music, like things are beneath you and not worth exploration.
>>
People don't really deserve to hear this album desu
>>
>>63731818
i was in love with a girl named rosemary, once
>>
>>63731829
even though it's their pitch
>>
>>63731851
gtfo dyke
>>
It's like the second best album of the 00's

After geogaddi of course
>>
>>63731818
Damn calm down lmao
>>
It's the best
>>
>>63731818
>What were you interested in listening to instead?
Interested in listening to you shut the FUCK up nigga
>>
COOLNESS IS HAVING COURAGE
COURAGE TO DO WHATS RIGHT
>>
>>63731943
>what is pasta
>>
no it's shit listen to the beach boys fag
>>
>>63732984
I wrote that, it's not pasta. You're not smart for being cynical.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 121x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 121x144
>>63731495
Try this instead
Trust me i play instruments
>>
>>63732984
The man clearly wrote this.
>>
it's one of three 10/10s in this world

the other two being his albums since person pitch
>>
>>63733712
Totally agree.
I still don't know why tomboy gets so much hate sometimes.
>>
>>63731495
anyone who needs to be convinced to hear this album doesn't deserve to
>>
>>63731818
wow rekt
>>
Sorry, I'm just replying to see my name.

And that album is really fucking good. You should check it out.
>>
>>63732899
TRY TO REMEMBER ALWAYS
JUST TO HAVE A GOOD TIME
>>
Better than every anco album brah
>>
>>63733712
>the other two being his albums since person pitch
kek
>>
>>63731495
It's my favourite AnCo related release.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.