[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to be seeing these guys about 20 days from now because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Going to be seeing these guys about 20 days from now because it's their last tour and why the fuck not, but have only just started listening to them over the last few months. Mainly listened to Paranoid and their self-titled.

Someone give me a training montage, I think Paranoid is great, and need more to listen to so I can get the most out of the best songs they play at the show.
>>
They literally only play their first 3 albums and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. *Maybe* something off of volume 4.
>>
>>63725083
sweet. I'm seeing them in September
>>
>>63725153
I wanted to go, but with Ozzy so incapable of singing in key any more I honestly didn't feel like shelving out the money. Got a mate to get me the tour exclusive EP though.
>>
Listen to Master of Reality. It invented stoner rock.
>>
>>63725171
Is it really that bad? Anyone else wanna chime in on how their shows are at the moment?
>>
Black Sabbath. One of my favorite bands of all time. These are the classic Ozzy albums.
Self Titled: Blues Sabbath
Paranoid: Old school Sabbath without the Blues
Master of Reality, Vol. 4, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath: Classic Doom Sabbath
Sabotage: A little more progressive now. Underrated album
>>
>>63725221
YouTube concerts. He's God awful.
>>
>>63725257
I saw them live like 1 or 2 years ago and I thought everyone performed really well.

In general I'd say just check out every album up until and including sabotage. They're all great
>>
>>63725064
Saw them in February and they put on a good show, especially considering their age.

As far as getting into them goes just start at the beginning and go forward. Everything up to Sabotage is good. The last two Ozzy albums are weak but not unlistenable.

Then it's the Dio albums and a bunch of mediocre stuff. If you really like the Dio era then you might like their albums with that Tony Martin guy, he has a Dio vibe.
>>
>>63725171
>>63725257
He's not THAT bad. He actually still has his voice as far as tone goes. But yeah he clearly has trouble holding his pitch perfectly. But it certainly wasn't so bad I regret seeing them live. Also some songs were a lot better than others as far as Ozzy's performance was concerned.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.