[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Depressing, slow tempo rock music https://youtu.be/Rehpjoqkflc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: qotsa-like-clockwork.jpg (126 KB, 570x577) Image search: [Google]
qotsa-like-clockwork.jpg
126 KB, 570x577
ITT: Depressing, slow tempo rock music

https://youtu.be/Rehpjoqkflc
>>
listen to the afghan whigs, you fucking cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7sWNKxu9I
>>
>>63725039
I'll cry myself to sleep then, you fucking shitpussy
>>
That album is so fucking pleb, I really don't know even know what to tell you.

Listen to the first three Queens albums and get back to us, kid.
>>
>>63725134
It's good, fuck off
>>
>>63725134
>Le contrarian man
>Can't like all of their albums
>>
>>63725141

It really isn't, bud.

It's a really lame impression of classic rock, rather than what the Queens have been good at for the better part of two decades; desert rock
>>
>>63725144

>can't like all of their albums
>not a fanboy, fukboi
>>
>>63725212
You know what? Fuck you, the thread title isn't asking for your fucking opinion, you pretentious, self-centered cocksucker.
>>
>>63725241

Then find something interesting to add to the thread then, shithead. Like Clockwork gets posted here every five fucking seconds. It's a shitty pleb album for 9th graders that don't know any better.

I don't care what your question was. You responded to my criticism, thus making it part of the conversation.

Get some fucking taste you neandertal
>>
>>63725016
Kalopsia is one of my favorites songs they've ever written.
>>63725039
That's a great album. I'm glad to see it mentioned occasionally. Greg Dulli is underrated.
>>
>>63725427
The truth is, you're just here to share your contrarian opinion, that, by the way, pretty much no one agrees with. You insist on insulting people who don't like the album because that's the only way you can get your point across. If you truly hated the album, and that was your only intention, you wouldve outright ignored the thread. Instead, because nobody gives a fuck about your opinion, your narcissistic ass has to come on this board and share your fucking opinion. So go fuck off and listen to Captain Beefheart, you "patrician" music listener.
>>
>>63725951

Make some depressing, slow tempo, rock suggestions if that's what you feel is most important, friend.

Your example for the thread was shit. Plain and simple. Now, stop playing victim and make some constructive contributions to your own thread you fucking retard.
>>
"I Appear Missing" is the best song they've ever written imo
>>
>>63725951
i agree with him lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.