[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VAPORTRAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: vaporhank.jpg (66 KB, 636x836) Image search: [Google]
vaporhank.jpg
66 KB, 636x836
I've heard the essential vaporwave albums and they're alright. Can someone recommend me some good vaportrap? I've heard Blank Banshee.
>>
Do you guys just listen to this shit so you can name drop?
>>
stop listening to vaporwave

daniel lopatin said it was a mistake
>>
Vaperror and Windows 98
>>
File: 3dskelediscs.gif (395 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
3dskelediscs.gif
395 KB, 500x500
>>63724103
He's very popular here.

>>63724116
I don't really care if he thinks it's a mistake. It's an imprint on music and I just want to understand. I can form my own opinion on it.

>>63724124
Thanks!
>>
音 LIGHT システム - BINARY-heart

Track two is bangin'

https://mega.nz/#F!Ugtz0awT!nFUvNDWWZmmqvlI4uODseA
>>
>>63724088
My personal favorites:
Windows 98の
Vaperror
fluence
サイバー '98
TRAP MAN BITCH
Combo Reseller
Contact Lens
DARKPYRAMID
Darksleep
Dianetics Online!
ext.tmp
Fourcolon
Grape Tequila
Incorporeal Visions Deluxe
KING QUARTZ
LifeMod
RTPK
Subaeris
TELOZKOPE
Welcome1
>>63724103
I listen to it because it's good.
>>63724116
He never said this.
>>
>>63724116
James Ferraro said it was a happy accident.
>>
>>63724116
I don't really listen to it anymore but a girl i'm tryna bang does so I have to pretend to.

Her favorite artists are fucking Macross and Saint Pepsi and Yung Bae of course lmao.
>>
>>63724338
Redpill her on the good shit instead of that fuccboi garbage

Good luck pham
She's probably an insufferable tumblr girl
>>
>>63724447
>insufferable
eh she does these stupid "xD ^_^" emoticons a lot but other than that nah
>tumblr girl
yeah but whatever

I don't know when I'll ever get another opportunity to talk to a qt girl about vaporwave and city pop and evangelion ever again I'm not gonna fuck this up my guy.
>>
>>63724491
>>63724338
you will fuck up
you're on 4chan after all
and she sounds autistic
kill yourself
>>
>>63724563
Don't care.

Anyway this thread isn't about my dating life so let's stop talking about it.
Blank Banshee remains the best vaportrap artist I've ever heard.
>>
>>63724587
i just want a gf ;_;
fuck you
>>
>>63724447
W-what's wrong with Macross?
>>
>>63724688
Nothing. Just entry-level as fuark

Fuck Yung Bae tho. That dude does nothing to his samples.
>>
>>63724587
Yeah he's probably the best.

While I get why he's considered vaportrap, the majority of his stuff really is just trap with little vaporwave elements outside of the aesthetic.
>>
>>63724338
>Macross and Saint Pepsi and Yung Bae
yo I've listened to a lot of vaporwave and this is the only kind of shit that i can go back to and listen to while i go on jogs, and it isn't even vaporwave, it's future funk or something like that. Like what situation are you in where you listen to vaporwave? Like i said I've listened to a fuck ton of vw albums and the only reason why I listened to it was because I was trying to trip myself out with some weird shit.
>>
File: yungbae.jpg (48 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
yungbae.jpg
48 KB, 700x700
>>63724491
>eh she does these stupid "xD ^_^" emoticons a lot but other than that nah
dude the only reason to be interested in girls is to fuck. Everyone listens to vaporwave ironically, there's no need to turn her onto 'based vaporwave' appreciating the sugar coated shit is good enough.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.