[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Personal 10/10s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: cover.jpg (57 KB, 596x603) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
57 KB, 596x603
ITT: Personal 10/10s
>>
Hybrid Noisebloom is one of those Merzbow albums poseurs namedrop when they want to namedrop Merzbow but avoid Venereology or Pulse Demon since they know those albums are gonna make their poseurdom obvious.
However, since poseurs are still utterly incapable of doing their own research on an artist and need all that research to be done for them, the best they can do is just settle for another Merzbow album with a lot of RYM ratings rather than a Merzbow album which they found on their own.

tl;dr FUCK YOU POSEUR
>>
>>63720755
agreed

>>63720831
do you want to talk about pinkream instead
>>
CHECK THE CATALOG YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU
>>
File: cover.jpg (51 KB, 1977x1786) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
51 KB, 1977x1786
>>63720831
I've listened to over 100 Merzbow albums, and I still think Noisebloom is one of his best albums. I don't know how to explain why. I just think it's compact together rather nicely and puts me into some weird space vibe a lot of his other albums failed to do.

Most people only listen to Merzbeat, Venereology, Pulse Demon, 1930, and sometimes Door Open at 8 AM.

Noisebloom doesn't seem like one of those albums despite it being one of his more known ones.

Pic related as another personal 10/10.
>>
File: diiiv.jpg (1015 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
diiiv.jpg
1015 KB, 1400x1400
>>
File: perfect from now on.jpg (56 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
perfect from now on.jpg
56 KB, 500x489
>>63720755
>>
duplicate thread
>>
>>63722316
you stole this from me in the last thread, fuck you.
>>
>>63722371
>>63719927
Jesus like you guys could check the catalog
>>
>>63720755
reminder that noise is NOT music

also fuck off back to /noise/ or take that shit back to /b/
>>
>>63722393
You're the biggest pleb I've seen on this board.
>>
>>63723885
he probably knows more about noise music than the average /noise/ regular
then again so do most people lmao
>>
File: Front.jpg (1 MB, 1950x1950) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
1 MB, 1950x1950
It's really beautiful
>>
File: part-the-second.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
part-the-second.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
you listen to it, you rate it 10/10.
it may take a couple of listens, specially to you metalheads
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.