[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What (full) albums did you listen to today? >Patti Smith "Easter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What (full) albums did you listen to today?
>Patti Smith "Easter
>The Damned "Damned Damned Damned"
>La Luz "It's Alive"
>Dust Hag "The Haunted Library"
>Braid "No Coast"
>Tyco "Awake"
>>
So I take it no one on this board actually listens to music and just posts memes.
>>
Talk Talk - Laughing Stock
Ramblin' Jack Elliott - Friends of Mine
Merle Haggard - Hag
Truckers, Kickers and Cowboy Angels: The Blissed Out Birth of Country Rock vol 7
Mickey Newbury - Frisco Mabel Joy
John Prine - s/t
Neil Young - On the Beach
Neil Young - Comes A Time
>>
Les Rallizes Denudes - 77 Live
Faust - s/t
Fasut - So Far
Faust - IV
Taj Mahal Travelers - July 15th, 1972

Liked Rallizes
Wasn't impressed by Faust that much
Taj Mahal Travelers was interesting
>>
Had some spare time today and after changing the bearing oil on my turntable:

Midlake - The Trials of Van Occupanther
Daft Punk - Discovery
Van Halen -1984
Mooseblood - I'll Keep You in Mind, From Time to Time
The Who - Quadrophenia
>>
>>63721129
>Midlake - The Trials of Van Occupanther
Mi negro
>>
>Earth - Pentastar
>Deathspell Omega - Paracletus
>Bone Awl - Not For Our Feet
>Raspberry Bulbs - Deformed Worship
>Wayne Shorter - Speak No Evil
>Cluster - s/t
>>
>>63721129
Forgot to add, currently spinning The Kinks - Lola vs the powerman and the moneygoround, Part 1
>>
>>63720452
For All Kings - Anthrax
>>
>>63720452

I know you're trying hard to have good taste but you should've stopped at Dust Hag for that
>>
>God Bless Tiny Tim
8 times on repeat
>>
>>63721487
I know you're trying to get a rise out of me but you should of stopped before you even wrote this reply.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.