[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is the best album of all time. if recording technology had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
this is the best album of all time. if recording technology had existed throughout the entirety of human history, this would still be the best album of all time. If higher dimensional beings recorded the sound of angels singing hymns to the glory of the Divine, this would still be the best album of all time.
>>
"no"
>>
I don't know I like The Bold Arrow of Time I guess
>>
>>63716939
prove me wrong
>>
File: kid-cudi-speedin-bullet-2-heaven.jpg (341 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
kid-cudi-speedin-bullet-2-heaven.jpg
341 KB, 1024x1024
this is the best album of all time. if recording technology had existed throughout the entirety of human history, this would still be the best album of all time. If higher dimensional beings recorded the sound of angels singing hymns to the glory of the Divine, this would still be the best album of all time.
>>
>>63716922
I like Lonerism a bit better but this is pretty damn close. Definitely not the best of all time, still amazes me that he made it on a cheap boss 16 track
>>
File: Tame_Impala_Lonerism_Cover.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Tame_Impala_Lonerism_Cover.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>63716922
>>63717361
whoops, i meant to post lonerism.

THIS is the best album of all time. if recording technology had existed throughout the entirety of human history, this would still be the best album of all time. If higher dimensional beings recorded the sound of angels singing hymns to the glory of the Divine, this would still be the best album of all time.
>>
>>63717551
Aw hell yeaa, I don't love all the songs but dat production tho

My favorite thing is the glitchy effects on the drums on Be Above It, like how the fuck does he do all that
>>
>>63717251
this is probably the second best
>>
>>63717551
Favourite tracks are Keep on Lying, Feels Like We Only Go Backwards, Mind Mischief.

No love for Currents?
Disciples may possibly be one of my favourite songs ever.
>>
File: image.png (509 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
509 KB, 499x499
>>
>>63718037
I like some of currents, I like Nangs, the Moment, and Disciples is my fav too. Overall I didn't like the album that much, some of it's a bit repetitive and other parts I simply don't like. Not too shabby tho
>>
>>63717251
Only accurate post itt
>>
>>63716922

I'm not gonna lie I agree 100% I love Innerspeaker so damn much I love effects pedals so fucking much thank you Jesus for this album
>>
>>63718333
Yes I'm Changin has an excellent atmosphere to it. The Less I Know the Better is just damn groovy.
>>
>>63718477
Ah man I forgot about the Less I know the Better, it's so fucking good. Yes I'm Changing was alright, not my favorite though. I just don't really dig the feel of the album itself, especially from Past Life.

The production on it was still pretty damn amazing, not sure if it was just Kevin on this one or if there were other producers. Either way it blew me away like all their other stuff :^)
>>
File: 1429827402113s.jpg (6 KB, 242x250) Image search: [Google]
1429827402113s.jpg
6 KB, 242x250
>tfw this thread was supposed to be satirical, but plebs on /mu/ took it seriously
>>
>>63716922
Its good but its not that good bb
>>
>>63719305
youre the pleb >:^(
>>
File: Tokyo Anal Dynamite.jpg (45 KB, 454x454) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo Anal Dynamite.jpg
45 KB, 454x454
>>
>>63719428
closest to the truth so far ITT
>>
>>63716922
>this is the best album of all time
Eh, maybe. That's kind of subjective.
>if recording technology had existed throughout the entirety of human history, this would still be the best album of all time
Still a possibility.
>If higher dimensional beings recorded the sound of angels singing hymns to the glory of the Divine, this would still be the best album of all time.
Don't fucking kid yourself.
>>
>>63716922
great album
>>
File: 0f_f6iml9hk.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
0f_f6iml9hk.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>63719652
>Don't fucking kid yourself.
hes not kidding anybody...

https://youtu.be/JTehpkc1PNY?t=5m22s
>>
>>63719717
better than all of Snooze Floyd's post debut music
>>
>>63719717
nah m8 it's not the best album, odelay is so much better
>>
Jeremy's Storm is the best Tame Impala song because you don't have to listen to Nasally Kevin
>>
Flying is the best Beatles song because you don't have to listen to Nasally John
>>
>>63720494
There are plenty of Tame Impala songs like that. Jeremy's Storm is the best because of that awesome guitar intro.
>>
>>63719717
literally THE gayest song title ever
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.