[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOODBYE MAX GOODBYE MA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Cov.jpg (88 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
Cov.jpg
88 KB, 740x740
GOODBYE MAX
GOODBYE MA
>>
DUDE MELODRAMA LMAO
>>
DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD BE
CLOSER
closer
...closer...
>>
THERE WAS A KID WHO HAD A BIG HALLUCINATION
MAKING LOVE TO GIRLS IN MAGAZINES>...
COULD ANYBODY LOVE HIM

album is okay
OR WAS IT JUST A CRAZY DREAM
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 178x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 178x185
"maybe if I sing loud enough my audience will relate to me"
>>
FUCK ALL THAT WE'VE GOT TO GET ON WITH THESE
>>
two suns in the sunset
goodnight to the human race
>>
SHOULD WE SHOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUT
SHOULD WE SCREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAM
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 129x134) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 129x134
IT'S OKAY, KIDDIES
RODGIE'S HERE
>>
This album is phenomenal, people just get put off by the reviews and band drama and are too fucking scared to form their own fucking opinion. How many people that slate TFC even listen to it?!
>>
This, Amused to Death, A Saucerful of Secrets, and Barrett's solo work are the only good things to come out of Pink Floyd
>>
>MUH WALL
>>
AND HOLD ON TO THE DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM
>>
>>63714304
You are a moron.
>>
OI!

GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY DESERT!

[headphone users get tinnitus]
>>
Where should I start with his solo stuff if I really like this and the wall? Is it similar?
>>
>>63714433
His solo works are quite similar in terms of lyrics and overall style. Try starting with Amused to Death than The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking than Radio K•A•O•S. If you still want some more try the live albums.
>>
>>63714051
WHAT HAPPENED
TO THE POST-WAR MEEEEEEEEEME?
>>
>>63714304
How does it feel to have a character so shallow its only defined by your contrary opinions?
>>
>>63713612
>>63713957
>>63714331
>boohoo it doesn't have enough of muh gilmour what a boring album

>>63714232
good to see non-morons still hang around in this board
>>
album is gold. fuck anyone else.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.