[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listened to Death Grips for the first time today... I guess I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1459047570379.jpg (15 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
1459047570379.jpg
15 KB, 294x256
Listened to Death Grips for the first time today... I guess I don't get it? Can someone educate me?
>>
obvious bait is obvious

/thread
>>
>>63713040

Its shit, end of
>>
>>63713040
listen to them more u wont get them right away, the money store is the most acessible but not the best
>>
>>63713040
There's nothing to get, really. Why waste your time waiting for one band to "click" when you can listen to the music you like already?
>>
>>63713040
I remember trying to listen to DG years ago and being confused and disgusted sounded like pretentious nigger shit. i tried a year later with some less "agressive" songs now they are one of my favourite bands. I believe its worth the effort of trying different albums to find your entry point then you'll end up appreciateing all of it. i think the easiest is i.l.y's which is i love you's. good luck piss drinker
>>
>>63713572
because thats how you end up being a fourty year old who still wears tool shirts.
>>
we should add something to the sticky that says "We don't want to hear people come here to say they don't get death grips every day"

you don't have to force yourself to like them. I instantly like exmilitary. They're really not that great 60% of the time.
>>
>>63713572
taste is not static you fucking moron
>>
>>63713040
>Can someone educate me?
i don't think anyone can lmao amirite
>>
>>63714118
Yes lmao haha
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.