[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pleb outfitters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Pleb outfitters
>>
>>63711915
would buy at LEAST 10 of the albums pictured here.
>>
i see bowie, kendrick, sam cooke, mariah carey, and AIR

I'm not worried
>>
>>63711915
Pretty great that Aladdin Sane is the only visible Bowie album
Then again it was probably only put there because of the cover
>>
>>63711915
I see a decent amount of good records. The fuck kind of albums do you want a popular clothing chain store to sell?
>>
already have a few of those
that's not really that bad of a selection tbqh
>>
what is the album between Abbey Road and Sam Cooke?
>>
>Sam Cooke comp
>Birdman soundtrack
>Abbey Road

First row is pretty cool desu
>>
>>63712340
Im mostly talking about 1, am, adele, black keys and alt j
>>
I want the Marina and Diamonds froot and electra heart vinyl exlusives they have but am to scared to walk in and buy them.
>>
>>63712811
i'll do it for you, for a kiss, and a single pluck of cotton candy fluff.
>>
>>63712316
Birdman score
>>
>>63712130
>>63712221
>>63712266
is this bait?
>>
...Sam Cooke is crosley tumblrcore now? What?
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-1381-1371742191-7.jpg (116 KB, 625x409) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-1381-1371742191-7.jpg
116 KB, 625x409
>>63712894
I guess the change finally came
>>
>arctic monkeys
>adele
>justin bieber
>mariah carey
>on vinyl

For what purpose?
>>
>>63712831
I got dubs, is that good enough? Im a dude who usually listens to gangsta rap and dont have a gf, so they would be exclusively for me. Also I didnt really like Electra heart but just want it. I prefer froot over EH. TFJ>Froot>EH
>>
>>63711915
I saw one of these places when I was visiting a college town and I was laughing.
>>
>>63712998
to buy for a younger cousin or sibling during the holidays so they can later use it as a surface to break up weed on.
>>
>>63712875
No, you are
>>
>>63713042
What the fuck? At least use a good album
>>
>>63712894
it's all superficial with UO crosley owning hipsters. if the front cover carries some sort of >indie credibility they'll probably buy it regardless of the sound. it's another reason why i think sunbather became so popular, because of the "tumblr-ish" album cover
>>
Would by non of that garbage because of digital reissues, markups, and I already own the originals.
>>
>>63713089
I always use my copy of Untrue desu
>>
same like that where i live, 30 quid per album as well
>>
>alt-j
>bad
bloodflood 1&2 are legit good
>>
i love how nobody's talking about the copy of ITAOTS in the back
>>
>>63714150
That's the point of me posting this
>:^)
>>
File: kek.jpg (30 KB, 467x435) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
30 KB, 467x435
>ITAOTS is there
>>
>>63714741
>tfw some millennial is going to get so confused tonight
>>
>>63711915
only 6 of those are in my library
>>
wait wait wait....people actually buy records from urban outfitters????
>>
Oh shit is that tpab
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.