[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are Marcel's favorite albums of the First Quarter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: a1.png (127 KB, 666x756) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
127 KB, 666x756
These are Marcel's favorite albums of the First Quarter of 2016. How about you /mu/? And thoughts?
>>
i must say, that list makes me proud to be british
>>
I don't like Marcel very much but he has good taste
The Field is pretty killer
>>
>>63709758
damn...
>>
>>63709733
i dunno his rating scale but if it's sensible then i have some doubts about 1/4 of this year producing 2 legendary albums, 6 classic albums and 4 great ones
>>
File: babyfather official merch.jpg (34 KB, 342x338) Image search: [Google]
babyfather official merch.jpg
34 KB, 342x338
>>63709733
>>
idk who he is but he sounds like a real sack of shit
>>
>>63709733
I haven't heard of any of these albums, so he's probably right.
>>
>Gobby
>sound collage
lmao whut. Am I thinking of the same Gobby? Someone fix this shit.
>>
I don't get the love for that VSnares album. Pretty standard modular stuff - the type of the Aphex was doing 89 years ago.
>>
Every thread about Marcel should be reported and the OP should be banned for being underage since it's painfully obvious that Marcel is the only one starting the threads.
>>
wtf i didn't even know Gobby had a new album out
>>
>>63711674
this
>>
>>63710722
wha? please elaborate. in my mind, usually big publications like p4k usually have 4-5 pages of highly rated stuff by this time of year, at the end of Q1. op's pic seems to have a very selective group of albums, not even 1 page full.
>>
>>63711586
THIS

Just like Fantano threads
>>
>>63711586
>>63712738
hi tumblr
>>
Ha! What a sack of shit.
>>
>>63713412
what? why?
>>
>>63712752

>called out for being an embarrassing, mindless, adolescent mouthbreather, devoid of any critical faculty and incapable of original thought
>unironically drinks down the shit, ill-informed opinions of internet nobodies with disgusting, spergy gusto
>"LOL TUMBLR"

sincerely hope you're bludgeoned to death in the very near future t b h :)
>>
GO
O

TO
O

BED
E
D

MAR
A
R

CEL
E
L
>>
>>63715091
>>63715147
hi tumblr
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.