[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>let me hear your balalaikas ringing out >come and keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: TWISTED.jpg (13 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
TWISTED.jpg
13 KB, 236x354
>let me hear your balalaikas ringing out
>come and keep your cumrag warm

Wow, how did they get away with this?
>>
File: smug_madman.jpg (20 KB, 200x248) Image search: [Google]
smug_madman.jpg
20 KB, 200x248
>girl you've been a naughty boy
>you've let your niggers down

The 1960s sure were a different time.
>>
>>63708710
>Woman is the Nigger of the World
No memes here
>>
Yeah, how DID they get away with some of the racist shit they did like some of the stuff John said on the 1966 Christmas record, (Some folks blue, some folks green, but you take no notice of them. It's strictly an all white policy in this group) Their scathing homophobic, anti semitic attack on their manager, which possibly caused him to kill himself, (Baby, you're a rich fag jew!) or how they almost released Get Back with the original song title, and lyrics No Pakistanis? And people actually think this group was about peace, love, and universal brotherhood. The Beatles were nothing more than a bunch of rich drugged out racist crackers. And why were they good again?
>>
>>63708808
A fine example of what a racist, sexist fuckhead John Lennon REALLY was. Why do people think he was so great, again? Why do people think he was a man of peace? Referring to women as "Niggers" shows just how much he hated both women, and people of color. Fucking racist cracker!
>>
File: 1458896079838.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1458896079838.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>>63708925
Mate, you know Nigger comes from a Latin word for slave? It really doesn't do shit with black people. It's like first white people call blacks niggers, and finally when it's not allowed to say by whites it's the fucking black people that keep the nigger word working. For fucks sake... Why are blacks so hypocritical? What the fuck do they know about slavery? Nothing! I think it's almost more shittier for black to say nigger.
So why do you still call him racist when he used it in a metaphorical way? That is fucking ridiculous man.
>>
>>63709128
>nigger comes from a Latin word for slave
It comes from negro which is derived from the Latin word for black. What are you talking about nigger
>>
>>63709128
That means if you went out and called a black dude nigger you're calling him slave

So that's still kinda bad senpai
>>
>>63708925
That's exactly what everyone liked about him, though. Quit living in delusions
>>
>>63708710
Pretty sure he said knickers
>>
File: 1459446392647.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
1459446392647.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>63709128
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 743x151) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 743x151
He said knickers

Stop being retards
>>
It's "Come and keep your COMRADE warm"
>>
File: but....jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
but....jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>63709128
The latin word for slave is fucking servus, dumbass.

I speak Latin so I should know what I'm talking about

>Find a new copypasta, you fuck
>>
>>63708925
kind of funny cause yoko wrote it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.