[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his best song? In my opinion, the acoustic version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0644_460.jpg (405 KB, 470x586) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0644_460.jpg
405 KB, 470x586
What's his best song? In my opinion, the acoustic version of "Chicago"
>>
>>63706683
fourth of july
>>
Casimir pulaski day desu
>>
Anything other than Impossible Soul is incorrect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R_3mXZBsuU
>>
"Come On! Feel the Illinoise!" (Part I: The World's Columbian Exposition – Part II: Carl Sandburg Visits Me in a Dream)
>>
>>63706683
>>63706829
>>63706890
>>63706900
>>63706901
Incorrect.

It's The Predatory Wasp Of The Palisades Is Out To Get Us! is tied with Age of Adz and Year of the Horse.

That is all.
>>
predatory wasp
impossible soul
mistress of mcclure
>>
>>63706890
M Y M A N
Y

M
A
N

Tied with Holland and All the Trees of the Field Will Clap Their Hands

Was going to post my own thread for this but since there's this one, what are Sufjan's most pied piper-esque songs with soft, melancholic vocals. Exclude Carrie & Lowell, Casimir Pulaski Day and Holland. Was just wondering if Sufjan made any other songs that fit that categor, since they're my favourite.
>>
>>63706683

John Wayne Gacy Jr. or Impossible Soul or Chicago
>>
his songs should be so much better than they are
>>
Flint (For the Unemployed and Underpaid)
>>
My Blue Bucket Of Gold
>>
>>63706900
Truly this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.