[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Meat Loaf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Bat_out_of_Hell.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Bat_out_of_Hell.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
What does /mu/ think of Meat Loaf?
>>
File: 1451893895960.jpg (22 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1451893895960.jpg
22 KB, 426x333
elder god tier sporkcore
>>
Bat out of hell is essentially perfect and therefore barely worth discussing, what flaws? there aren't any.

What good bits? well, all of it.
>>
>>63706248
One of the few cases where the sporkiness works in it's favor.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned if your legitimately unable to have fun listening to Meat Loaf your a sad sad SAD soul
>>
>>>/ck/
>>
Bat Out of Hell is pretty much the ultimate guilty pleasure album.
>>
>>63706830
Nice meme
>>
lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZdiaFXW2U8
>>
it's not really dadrock, more like momrock
>>
>>63707002
Age did not do good things to his voice did it?
>>
>>63706213
I live in a coach house (suite above landlord's garage) in an alley of coach houses, and one of the guys renting across the alley from me blasted this entire album from start to finish at 3:30am.

My gf and I woke up angrily, and then were like: "wait, is that... Meat Loaf?". Admittedly it was still annoying as fuck, but by the time Paradise By the Dashboard Light came on, I was singing along and the gf was just glaring at me.
>>
>>63707128
Reminds me of this one time me and my buddies were tripping balls, ac/dc came on the playlist, and suddenly we hear his neighbor jamming along on his guitar.
>>
When cooked properly, smothered in gravy, and served with mashed potatoes, I can enjoy it. But shouldn't this be in /ck/ instead of /mu/?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.