[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she really the next Bowie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Wallpaper 5.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1123) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper 5.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1123
Is she really the next Bowie?
>>
more like the next Blomie
>>
>>63705676
>the next Bowie
There is no such thing
>>
>>63705676
No way,sorry
If there is someone it's Kanye
>>
>>63705693
More like the next BLOW ME
>>
>>63705705
this, i don't get why people always throw around "X of this generation", it doesn't work like that. you can only be new and exciting once

bowie was a product of his time, not that it's a bad thing
>>
No? How many next Dylans/Bowies/Beatles/Whatevers do we have to go through before people realize it's not going to happen?
>>
File: Steichin-60.jpg (344 KB, 1002x1094) Image search: [Google]
Steichin-60.jpg
344 KB, 1002x1094
some of her music is ugly
>>
>>63705747
>>63705740
>>63705705
This guy has been making this thread every month, he is just a troll, i dont even think he likes st vincent's music, but he knows people will get all mad when seeing this.
>>
File: Looking For Fucks To Give.gif (2 MB, 160x182) Image search: [Google]
Looking For Fucks To Give.gif
2 MB, 160x182
>>63706211
Lmao OP here
I never browse /mu/, just a passing /b/tard who fucking loves St. Vincent and Bowie
>>
>>63705751
To be fair, some of bowie's was
>>
meme hair, meme gf, meme dorito head
she's on her way
>>
>>63705676
an overrated pop musician with drug and sex addiction?

yeah, but bowie had at least few good songs. she still has some time left tho, so who knows
>>
>>63707355
>just a passing /b/tard
EITHER COMMIT OR GET THE FUCK OUT, NORMIE
>>
>>63707542
/mu/ is overwhelming, I don't know 1% of the music here, but I don't co sided myself a normie
>>
>>63707563
Dunno dude, it only took me a few weeks to get to know most of the music discussed here
>>
>>63707355
would you still love her if she were an unattractive man??
>>
No, Bowie was the St. Vincent of his generation
>>
bowie isn't even dead you spergs

he faked it as an """""artistic social experiment"""""
>>
>>63706211
This
There was also this other guy that kept flooding mu with st vincent threads so people would turn against her because od the flooding, the guy didnt even like st vincent he was just a troll that loved all the attentoon his threads got, he said it several times
>>
>>63707692
not him, but i get anxious when I discover new music and usually put off downloading it for weeks and then put off listening to it for another few weeks and so on.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.