[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: artists you want to hate but can't because their music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (123 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 300x300
ITT: artists you want to hate but can't because their music is too good
>>
Why would you WANT to hate an artist?
>>
>>63705142
well in this case, banks is by most accounts a pretty horrible, obnoxious person.
>>
File: 1.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>
File: charles.jpg (90 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
charles.jpg
90 KB, 500x470
>>
>>63705170
Ok well you can hate the artist but like the music I don't really see an issue here
>>
Azealia Banks is pretty hot though (aside from on the cover of her new mixtape, eurgh) but her new tape isn't all that good. Along the coast is easily the best track. The big big beat and queen of clubs are also pretty good, and Riot is alright, but it was mostly lacking in substance for me. I'm looking forward to her next album
>>
>>63705233
ok idk then post albums that you like but hate the artist as a person then. what do you want from me
>>
most racist/fascist/nationalist-leaning metal bands

m8l8th, fanisk, hate forest, arghoslent/GBK, early nokturnal mortum and of course bumzur
>>
>>63705277
This desu
Though Varg seems kinda chill lately
>>
>>63705256
>ok idk then post albums that you like but hate the artist as a person then. what do you want from me
>>63705277
>arghoslent/GBK
>>
>>63705277
incidentally, every NSBM band i've heard so far has been either shit or mediocre at best. the best i've heard by far was fanisk but even then they aren't something i'd go back to
>>
>>63705341
I actually wouldn't say I hate them I just don't support their views
>>
>>63705350
>>
>>63705350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK1xBJk82rg
>>
>>63705136
>>63705142
>nicki minaj
>kesha
>katy perry

why do i love their music so much?
>>
>>63705393
technically not nazi, but still very good
>>
>>63705416
True people call them nazi so much even I forget that they aren't sometimes.

"black metal to me is paganism, and paganism is neo-fascism, and neo-fascism is anti-christian, and anti-christianity is black metal. It is a circle that cannot be altered for everything fits in perfectly."
>>
>>63705304
>Though Varg seems kinda chill lately
he still has Bad Opinions(TM) but mostly just keeps to his farm and makes videos about fat people and lord of the rings

as long as he doesn't snap again and go breivik on some frenchies there's nothing to worry about
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.