[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
were le wrong generationers right? https://www.youtube.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
were le wrong generationers right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI
>>
File: bravo.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
>>63704248

Did that asshole just make the point that todays movies are better than those of the 70's and 80's?
>>
>>63704248
depends on your definition of what pop music should try to achieve

pop as a genre has gotten unarguably better at appealing to the specific demands of the public (why all pop songs 'sound the same')
>>
To be honest, I do feel a lot dumber these days, and I have started consuming more pop culture and being a 'normie' in order to fit in more, help alleviate anxieties when relating to others etc.

It's most likely correlation and not causation though. It's probably just because I am dumb and struggling to compete in today's rag tag doggy dog world.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEfBUE2EsM

further proof they were right
>>
>>63704411
Not that cunt
>>
>>63704420
no fucking SHIT look at his head
>>
>>63704248
funny because he's one of the dumbest people I've ever seen
>>
>>63704378
>It's most likely correlation and not causation

It's just you. You feel like you don't fit in because you don't like the "normie" stuff but the truth is you just aren't good with people. People with social skills are able to create relationships with others that don't rely on surface level interests. Just try not to go full contrarian. Sometimes when people have been on the outside of the social circles for too long they start actively searching for interests that they think will make them outcasts, not because it is something they genuinely enjoy doing, but because they are embracing their life of solitude.

I know how it feels. The good news is you will find people in real life who feel the same way. You have to remember though that these people are like you so it's not going to be easy to run into them somewhere because they don't go out a lot and even when you do run into them it's unlikely they will try to make it known that they suck at being social. It can happen though and bonding with someone over the fact that you both suck at bonding with people is a special thing.

take it sleazy
>>
>>63704438
Agreed

This guy is a disingenuous cunt

He's cherry picked all of the worst mainstream pop artists and compares them with musical legends and pretends this is proof for the premise of the whole video

He even uses Dave Grohl as 'proof' music is bad now.

>it's da record companies and guys in suits maaaan
>no real music anymore maaaan

This meme is old as fuck. There has always been good and bad music. This guy just makes clickbait bullshit for doomsday autists who think EVERYTHING is bad and out to get them

The true red pill? Mainstream media in general is just a giant mechanism to get you to keep spending money. That's it really. Of course it's going to be retarded and boring. But that is babby-tier stuff, it's hardly a revelation. Time to rethink life. This guy just makes too much money making videos like this so he won't stop.
>>
The guy gets seemingly more aggressive as the
video goes on. Until he reaches an almost
homicidal level of hate towards "pop music"
it's actually a pretty funny aside from the
pretentious nature of everything he says.
>>
He has a valid point, he is not saying music in the 70s/80s is better than todays music, he is saying that popular music is getting dumber and simpler, look at katy perry, taylor swift, etc.
On the other hand, i think the best music ever done is being done these days, but away from the mainstream.
Of course there are exceptions nowadays and in the past, but in general it is like this.
inb4 le wrong generation
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.