[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best drummer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: star-606487.jpg (38 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
star-606487.jpg
38 KB, 590x350
who is best drummer in world and why is it ringo? xD
>>
>>63703799
He wasn't even the best drummer in the Beatles FFS
>>
xD
>>
http://www.ringostarrart.com/art/

look at this

look at the prices
>>
ringo wasn't even the best ringo in the beatles
>>
>>63704007
Ringo wasn't even the best ringo in the ringo
>>
it's a shame we never got to hear the full song ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd8fOouKiLc
>>
File: Ringo.jpg (102 KB, 800x715) Image search: [Google]
Ringo.jpg
102 KB, 800x715
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS
>>
File: 187264.jpg (25 KB, 340x500) Image search: [Google]
187264.jpg
25 KB, 340x500
T H I C K
H
I
C
K
>>
File: Mastodon-Brann-Dailor-5302[1].jpg (434 KB, 903x600) Image search: [Google]
Mastodon-Brann-Dailor-5302[1].jpg
434 KB, 903x600
Brann is love
Brann is life
>>
>>63703997
>sold out

topkek
>>
File: wtf.png (214 KB, 994x592) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
214 KB, 994x592
>>63703997
>$2,000 for something he did in MS Paint in five minutes

what a legend
>>
all ringo songs are good prove me wrong
>>
>>63703799
That isn't Zach Hill
>>
File: john paul.jpg (23 KB, 500x606) Image search: [Google]
john paul.jpg
23 KB, 500x606
>>63705671
Ringo is lowkey the most based Beatle, as a person.

>be a good drummer in the right place at the right time
>be the "so ugly he's cute" contrarian choice for cutest member of your band
>ride coattails of fame as your two lead songwriters trailblaze pop music and you get to stick your face on it
>sit around while said songwriters bicker like children
>band breaks up; spend the rest of your years on ezmode not caring about michael jackson buying your songs and selling mspaint art for thousands

Must feel good.
>>
>>63705685
he's good, but no best.
a best would have more than two beats.
>>
>>63705682
Ringo best songs are written by John and Paul.
>>
File: cff.png (49 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
cff.png
49 KB, 625x626
>>
>>63703799

am i a bad person if i truly think that he is a really good drummer?
>>
>>63706770
well he is.Just because he didn't play overly fancy stuff, doesn't mean he wasn't good.HE was an amazing drummer, for keeping time, which is the thing that is quintessential for all drummers.
Plus he did some funky stuff in She said she said and Rain
>>
>>63703799
Ringo wasn't even the best drummer in his family f a m

GOAT drummer is Chad Smith
>>
>>63705741
Reminder Ringo wrote the best Beatles song, Octopus' garden
>>
Yes, why IS Ringo the best drummer in the world? That's not an easy question to answer, and I won't even attempt to. Oh sure, you've got your Gene Krupas Sandy Nelsons, and Buddy Riches, but they only paved the way for what would be the inevitable arrival of the almighty Ringo. Some might argue that Pete Best was a better drummer for The Beatles, but did Pete Best play Mr. Conductor on Shining Time Station? Did Pete Best have his art displayed at major metropolitan museums around the world. Did Pete Best go on to have a successful solo career after The Beatles broke up, and even mange to "Reunite" the band for one of his solo albums? Nay! Nay, I say. (All The Beatles appear on the "Ringo" album, and he sings duet w/George on Photograph) Now don't get me wrong. I have nothing but mad love and appreciation for people like Charlie Watts, Keith Moon, Dennis Wilson, (Fuck you! Dennis was an excellent drummer when he applied himself) Micky Hart, and Bill Kreutzman, to name but just a few off the top of my head, but nothing and nobody will ever replace the drummer among drummers that is Ringo Starr. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-12-32-35.png (109 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-12-32-35.png
109 KB, 540x960
>>
>>63703807
>a meaningful contribution to the thread
this is common knowledge
>>
>>63704052
this fucking picture
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.