[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i actually have a close relationship with my father he was an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tpab.jpg (818 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tpab.jpg
818 KB, 1000x1000
i actually have a close relationship with my father he was an indy race car driver, owned his own catering busness after culinary school, then opened his own restaurant

he's retiring soon, but he still works as sous chef in the back of the house. he's working on a book about the kitchen though

oh yeah and he got rich as fuck off the housing market before the crash

what about your pathetic father? did he leave you or was he just a fucking loser in general?
>>
my dad looks like Weird Al and he's a really good singer
>>
>>63702899
that's cool my dad is a boss feel free to copy pasta my art
>>
>>63702899
im waiting bud
>>
>>63703082
that was pretty fucking cool actually good job little man awesome joke
>>
>>63703087
my mind is full of gold my friend.
>>
>>63703102
keep that mouth shut little fucker ill disown your fucking ass and beat the fuck out of your mother if you say shit to her
>>
>>63703107
good boy, make daddy a meme

make my successful father well known to these losers :D
>>
>>63703129
are you projecting there, bud?
>>
Hello everyone, this thread has been made in my honor.

Welcome.
>>
>>63703145
so desperate you'll respond to literally any troll, huh bud?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good fucking LOOOOL
>>
now thats fucking cringe my friend
>>
>>63703200
good work

now post it everywhere my little guy
>>
>>63703172
haha you're vapid

i can tell you're drunk or something
>>
>>63702899
>>63703082
>>63703107
>>63703124
>>63703143
>>63703170
>>63703236
>>63703279

> Being this desperate

bruh go jump off a cliff
>>
>>63704951
i actually have a close relationship with my owned fuck off the housing market before the crash his own father he was an catering busness after culinary school driver,, then opened his did he leave a fucking loser in general?

you or was he just own works as sous chef in the back of the house.restaurant

he's retiring soon, but he still he's working on a book about the indy race car kitchen though

and he got rich as your pathetic father?

what about

oh yeah
>>
What meme is this?
>>
>>63705184
i actually have after culinary school driver,, then my owned opened his did he leave a fucking loser

a close relationship with fuck off the housing market before the crash his own father he was an catering business in general?

you or was he just own works as sous chef in the back of the house.restaurant

he's retiring soon, he's working on a book about the indy race car kitchen though

and he got rich as your pathetic father?

what about but he still

oh yeah
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.