[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/tants I just got fucking cucked. I didn't think it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 960x960
/mu/tants I just got fucking cucked. I didn't think it was ever a real thing, but it is. got any music so I can achieve living meme status but also want to kill myself
>>
File: kendrick-lamar-TPAB.png (411 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kendrick-lamar-TPAB.png
411 KB, 500x500
>>
>>63701534
my ex is cucking two guys
>>
you didn't think someone cheating on anybody else was a real thing? are you actually that retarded?

i understand why she did it, to be honest.
>>
>>63701534
You let another man fuck your gf?
>>
>>63701534
don't worry senpai, you weren't cucked. cucking is when she makes you watch. unless that's what actually happened?
>>
File: 516DZMQ1MGL.jpg (35 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
516DZMQ1MGL.jpg
35 KB, 293x300
>>
>>63701534
>I didn't think it was ever a real thing
did you literally let her get fucked infront of you and enjoyed it?
cheating is a common thing, sluts do it pretty frequently
>>
It's fine to be gay bro. I recommend listening to listen to Bjork and take up smoking
>>
>>63701534
dude life goes on, get another bitch, i was sad last week and today little cuz the girl i was trying to make my gf got into a relationship and made me feel beta as fuck because i was being her sentimental tampon and i thought it was "special".
however:
>be me today
>take a shower
>head to the store
>see a qt
>she looks at me
>i proceed to be autistic and look nervous as fuck
>h-hi :)
>oh, hi whats up
>j-just looking for some cereal and pop tartsl lol(trying to be cool and random)
>nice, i like lucky charms
>i-is there another?? lol(start to get confidence)
>i know lol, i like your hair and your beard, whats your name?
>a-anon, and yours? :)
>oneitis, thats a nice name, do you have a fb?
>no, i-i dont social network , well nice to meet you i guess
>ok i see, i'll give you my number then here it is... see you! :)
>s-see you
>get home and masturbate and thinking how long should i wait to call her or text

I'm a 5'7 manlet, a 7.5 at best looking guy and got a girls number just by trying not to be autistic in public, thats proof that you can anon, dont be blue!
>>
>>63702007
>got a girls number

literally who cares fammo what does that get you
>>
sorry man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTd66s8KXZM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA
>maybe it will be better tomorrow
>nope.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 661x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 661x454
>>63701789
I think you're not sure where you are
>>
>>63702324
its the first step, a little sign that you should stop whining and can get another pussy if you stop being full artist.
>>
>>63701534
david you stupid fuck i told you it would happen now go get that lp back you gave her u pathetic fuck.
>>
>>63702007
>made me feel beta as fuck because i was being her sentimental tampon and i thought it was "special".

I think we've all been there with a girl. You think if you just wait around long enough she'll see what an amazing guy you are and surely fall in love with you! You don't have to be some ultra-confident smooth guy but you can't be a completely pussy you have make a move and make your intentions clear. It seems like you're making progress though nice work.>>63702324
>literally who cares fammo what does that get you

It's a step in the right direction. It takes practice and the only way to get experience is to try.
>>
>>63701762
This. I had been seeing this girl for almost a year. Great in bed, and wanted the D since the day we met, but she twisted my arm into being exclusive with her. I was ok with it cause she was a dream come true in bed, and even developed real feelings for her. A month ago I accidentally looked at her looking at her phone and saw she's got tinder, so I called her out, she gave me some bullshit story, and I pretended not to care.

I immediately started going out with another girl and being distant with cheating one. Didn't officially break up with her, but it's as good as over, cause I won't be seeing her again. Just keep telling her I'm too busy... Not that she'll care cause she's probably having sex with other dudes anyway. Still hurts a little, but the more I think about how she's on tinder, the more convinced I become that I did the right thing. Plus this new girl is alright.
>>
>>63701534
mate, being cheated on is not the same thing as getting cucked. unless you willingly watched your gf get railed by another dude (which i doubt you would do considering you sound very unhappy w/ the situation) then you got cheated on, not cucked.
>>
>>63701534
>I just got fucking cucked

if thats what you think happened then you aren't a fucking cuckold

if anything you got memed on
>>
>>63702007
>get home and masturbate
this is why everyone on here's a beta, stop fapping so much then you'll get horny af thus motivating you to talk to more grills which will make you more comfortable with talking to new people (as long as your not autistic about it :^))
>>
>>63702007
she wasn't qt.

you don't even sound excited about it
>>
A medicine;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6hk7plbFDA
>>
>>63706239
>talk to grills

thats how you get cucked in the first place desu
>>
>>63701789
smoking weed and bjork saved my life famiglia
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.