[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to cute girl >emo comes up >she's talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>talking to cute girl
>emo comes up
>she's talking about how much she hates it
>ask her what she means when she says emo
>"bands like Pierce the Veil and BVB and music with all of those bullshit screams"
>tell her that that's not what emo is at all
>try to show her a song or two
>she's not having it
>calling me a faggot and assuming I associate with Hot Topic and those MySpace faggots

Why are women such plebs /mu/?
>>
>>63700915
What kind of faggot listens to emo
>>
>>63700915
>women
>using the word "faggot"

Either you live in the deep south or you're making this shit up.
>>
>>63700968
I live in the deep south.
>>
>hey grill look how cool i am
>emo is so good
>and i often listen to hip-hop xD
>>
>>63700968
Are you gay?
>>
Is it 2007 in here?
>>
>>63701357
Are you gay?
>>
bunch of fucking faggots in this thread tbqh
>>
>>63701331
>>63701399
>>63701441
where do you think you are
>>
>>63700915
I embarrassed myself by making fun of emo by referring to MCR in a REAL EMO discussion a girl was having on facebook a few years ago
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.