[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We live in the universe where John Lennon never made it pass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 7.jpg (392 KB, 569x726) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
392 KB, 569x726
>We live in the universe where John Lennon never made it pass his 40's

Why /mu/? Why is life so cruel?
>>
good
>>
>>63693754
he wouldn't be good, like post 70s mccartney
>>
this is the only universe

tired of all this multiverse speculation

if there were more, he'd die in all them too
>>
He would probably retire from music and make movies. He strikes me as the guy that has no joy with music.
>>
>>63693875
Maybe. I wish in the 80s, he and Paul would've formed an electronic pop duo along the lines of Sparks. Saving Paul from having to do duets with Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson
>>
>>63693875

I never really cared for his music past Imagine. He seemed to be getting back into a stride in his wring on Double Fantasy, but most his songs were meh.
>>
>>63693916

Movies? Nah.. He probably would have ventured into politics knowing how bombastic he was.
>>
He deserved it for beating his wife and abandoning his son.
>>
>>63693915
This.
>>
File: absolute madman.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
absolute madman.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>63693754
Why would I want a world where the Absolute Madman lives to see another day?
>>
His solo career sucked major asshole anyways
>>
>all these people not realizing that he was literally about to re-blossom as a confident, happy man and have amazing solo music like Paul did, including work they'd do together
He started out not great by himself, but was improving and started turning out genius again right before he got killed. An unreal shame.
>>
>>63694284

I do believe this also, but I am 100% sure that he would have fucked up his comeback by including Yoko.
>>
>>63694347
Understandable,
but I do think he would have done separate albums. Or at least continue splitting the tracks on the albums between them, which was cute.
I mean even Yoko's songs got decent with Double Fantasy and Milk & Honey!
>>
>We live in the universe where Wings existed

Why /mu/? Why is life so cruel?
>>
>>63694415

Eh... Yoko never did it for me. I admire the dedication Lennon had for his woman, but it just never quite glued with his Rock & Roll upbringing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.