[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weezer - The White Album (v0) >beach-pop, alternative roc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
Weezer - The White Album (v0)
>beach-pop, alternative rock, music to put you in a good mood
http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/Zu0E88Pr/file.html

What do you think? Favorite tracks so far? Worst tracks so far?

Give this a listen before you critique.
>>
It's a fun album that brightens up your day. Dudes looking for Vars to write another Pinkerton will forever live disappointed and pissed off.

7.8/10

BEST TRACKS:
Wind in Our Sail
Summer Elaine/Drunk Dori
Endless Bummer

WORST TRACK:
Thank God for Girls

The rest meddle in the middle and need more time to grow on me.
>>
>>63693258
its great I have listened 6 songs already and im so happy. I started dancing in my room alone
>>
>>63693258
LYRICS:

http://genius.com/albums/Weezer/Weezer-the-white-album
>>
(Girl We Got A) Good Thing is fucking fabulous to listen to.

Feel good listening to it

But yeah, Wind in Our Sail, Do You Wanna Get High, a bunch of other solid ones.
>>
>>63693331
>>63693350
>>63693372
>>63693586
How much are you being payed to post here?
>>
>>63693692
Im the guy dancing, i have just finished the album and I think its fucking great! Maybe I expect a little bit more but I would rate it 7/10
i can grow in the future but I think EWBAITE is better... Anyway im so fuckin happy but I only cried two or three times listening to it. I think im going to listen it again now
>>
>>63693692

I just like weez, no payoff here.

This album and the EWBAITE album are pretty nice after years of mediocrity.

Everyones gonna download it anyways so who cares lol
>>
>>63693692
im going to see them live the next week asshole
>>
>>63693692
It's well known that a good amount of /mu/ has a soft spot for Weezer.
>>
>>63693692
12 wampum
>>
Jacked up is really non-weezer sounding, but god do I love it.
>>
the singles california kids, wanna get high, LA girlz and king of the album carry the album
fucking awesome tracks

you also have Summer Ellie and Drunk Dori
its fucking awesome
>>
>>63693692
200$
>>
>>63693829
wow, money AND free tickets?
>>
Best song?
https://strawpoll.me/7233616

Worst song?
https://strawpoll.me/7233624
>>
File: 1452623081766.gif (458 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1452623081766.gif
458 KB, 500x279
>DOES
>ANYBODY LOVE
>ANYBODY AS
>MUCH
>AS I
>LOVE YOU BABY

>tfw
>>
samefagging everywhere lmao
>>
>>63694030
>17/10
>people post about album
>guy accuses them of shills
>they respond
>samefagging
>>
It's not bad, but it's pretty much a copy of the Green Album. Anyone saying it sounds like the Blue Album or Pinkerton is retarded.
>>
>>63694096
Agreed.
Although I definitely think that "Do You Wanna Get High" sounds like a Pinkerton song, but it's the only song on the album that does.
>>
/mu/ is officially over
>>
>>63694147

were you not here for EWBAITE leak? same shit, dont be dramatic
>>
>>63694130
Do You Wanna Get High really reminds me of Island in the Sun, so I'll have to disagree with you there.
>>
>>63694147
otomo yoshihide and weezer are the only musicians I like anymore so you can fuck off re: me being happy about their new album you dumb fucking mongoloid 17 year old death grips cock wombler, there will be plenty of DG threads to come
>>
>>63694307
Hey look, one of those typical presumptuous 4chan kids. If you think I'm accepting of any flavor of the month shit you are out of your mind.
>>
>>63694147
people have liked weezer for a long time, dorkus
>>
this record is so warm and it's making me feel excited for late-night summer walks.
>>
>>63693829
theyre actually great live

not everyone on /mu/ and /v/ is a paid shill because they like things

im the complete opposite of the type of person youd expect to like weezer and theyve always been my favorite, ewbaite and the white album have been so great after so many years of telling people theyre great when 2001-raditude was so...
>>
Am I the only one who gets shitty Raditude vibes from (Girl We Got A) Good Thing?
It's the only song I dislike on the album.
>>
Which is better?

White Album or Green Album?
>>
>>63694834

White, easy.

Same vibes as Green, but whereas Green is sorta gutless these songs actually have teeth to them.
>>
>>63694822

Funny cause it's my favorite song on the album.

It's just light-hearted feel good jam. Rivers can throw those down nicely.

Plus that bridge.
>>
>>63693829
London? if so me too
>>
>>63694822
honestly it makes me miss having a gf
>>
I liked EWBAITE more than White because I think it's more consistently good, while comprehensive. White is more paltry and feels safer. Still it's got several good tracks; "L.A. Girlz" is their best song in years and "Summer Elaine and Drunk Dory" has a fantastic build to it. I really don't like "Jacked Up" or "Thank God for Girls."
>>
I will listen now
>>
What Weezer song was it that had a bunch of clips of fans singing the song in the music video?
>>
>>63698405
lmao nevermind it wasn't even Weezer
>>
I like how the hairs on my face neck and thighs stand up when I'm only on track 2.
>>
>>63698511
weezer, feeder, what's the difference, they both wind up the same colour eventually
>>
>>63693692
>literally a free download
nice
>>
>>63694147
spotted the new faggot
>>
Bring back matt sharp
>>
>>63699737
LIFE OF
>>
very good album imo
i think it's a step up from ewbaite personally, the singles carry the album super hard though. I wish they had held off on releasing half the album as singles
>>
File: 1458791167336.gif (414 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1458791167336.gif
414 KB, 520x520
>>63693258
i have to wait for the fantano review, cause i don't know if i like it :/
>>
>>63699947
kek
>>
>>63693258
pretty good until i heard it
>>
AOTY easily.
>>
>>63699900
I agree, they should have definitely held back Thank God For Girls, it's easily the best track, save Jacked Up which is amazing. Solid album, nothing mind blowing, but definitely the best they've done in years.
>>
it kind of sounds like green album with pinkerton sounding guitars
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.