[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INDIE ROCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (535 KB, 3264x840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535 KB, 3264x840
/mu/ please help! I want the best indie albums you know of from any time period and any genre! Also general indie thread
>>
How hard is it for these newfags to read the sticky
>>
>>63693286
What did I do wrong? I'm new to /mu/ usually on /b/
>>
File: 1421270262500.gif (987 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1421270262500.gif
987 KB, 245x250
>>63693286
How hard is it for them to kill themselves? Maybe they're just too stupid to commit suicide!
>>
did you actually take a picture of an /mu/ chart on your phone

LMAO
>>
File: 1520592.jpg (17 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1520592.jpg
17 KB, 280x280
sure thing OP, check this out!
>>
>>63693186
What is Indie really anyways? It's a term more broad than "alternative"
>>
>>63693477
youtube link btw :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A
>>
>>63693477
Thank you!
>>
>>63693375
yeah, think you're in the wrong neighborhood pally
>>
>>63693491
there's a pretty characteristic sound to indie rock
built to spill, pavement, modest mouse, guided by voices etc are all characteristically indie
>>
>>63693634
Could you guys just fucking tell me what I did wrong instead of saying faggy shit like this so it won't happen again
>>
>>63693665
1) /mu/ is usually hostile
2) You posted a picture of /mu/ essentials which attracts shitposters like flies to a bulb
3) The picture was a photograph taken of the image, not even a proper screenshot
4) You are from /b/. No one, I repeat, no one likes /b/. /b/ doesn't even like /b/
5) Indie rock is a genre that used to be pretty popular on here but usually gets ridiculed now
Try The Hold Steady, Spoon, and Interpol
>>
>>63693186
SERIOUS ANSWER
Listen to NMH, Dismemberment Plan, Tame Impala, Animal Collective, Arctic Monkeys, Strokes, Franz Ferdinand.

You basically have the indie essentials.
>>
>>63693375
You didn't read the sticky as is every newfag's first thing to do

Go and do it now, then lurk moar, and THEN post
>>
>>63693186
for the love of god don't listen to >>63693477
youre so young
so innocent
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.