[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The essential poseurcore has been updated! We have analyzed poseur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: canvas.png (3 MB, 1463x1524) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
3 MB, 1463x1524
The essential poseurcore has been updated! We have analyzed poseur trends to see what has fallen out favor and what has taken its place.

Thoughts? Additions? Removals?
>>
>>63691374
remove yourself from this board
>>
>>63691374
kys
>>
Have you no knowledge of meme psychology? You can't expect a chart of 81 different albums to have staying power. There's too many to remember. You need to forget about updating the chart and work on updating your memery tactics lest you continue failing.
>>
>>63691374
>Velvet Underground
>Exuma
neither of these are poseur albums. theyre actually good.

maybe swap for residents eskimo or merzbow venereology
>>
File: 1451743229102.gif (491 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1451743229102.gif
491 KB, 500x277
>>63691389
This, why the fuck are you guys still wasting your time with this shit? Are you all on some level of irony I can't even conceive of or are you really dumb enough to think that some petty attempt to indirectly validate yourself is actually going to be any more than a nuisance?
>>
whats poser about glenn branca?
>>
This is good. I approve of this. Definitely better than the last one.
>>
>>63691504
actually add metal machine music over pop group
>>
>>63691504
>>63691613
You're bad news.
>>
>>63691556

No Wave is inherently poseur.
>>
>>63691374
Slint for TVU
Daikanjyo for Boris
add Phil Spector, because "muh pop is better than yours xD"
good job adding with the rest
>>
>>63691454
or update yourself off this board
>>
>>63692714
What do you mean by "better than yours?" Whose? Yours? What pop do you listen to? I don't understand what you're saying here.
>>
>>63691374
A lot of this is surprisingly accurate, I used to """""like""""" a lot of these.

cLOUDDEAD, Beefheart, Branca, and Red Krayola are actually good though
>>
>>63692965
What specifically did you used to like?
>>
>>63692903
Think of it as "le wrong generation of pop"

Also, Phil Spector is a broad choice anyways there's not like a compilation album of his like Joe Meeks.
>>
>>63692987
Comus, Boredoms, Boris, White Light White Heat (TVU&N is good), Kazumoto Endo, Taj Mahal Travellers, Les Rallizes Denudes

tldr the japanese shit mostly
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 676x834) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 676x834
>>63693002
are you saying there's any pop music being made these days that even comes close to Phil Spector or Joe meek? if you think so I would love to listen to it

>there's not like a compilation album of his like Joe Meeks

why do these types even bother opening their mouths when it's clear they have zero knowledge
look up "back to mono" retard
>>
>>63693143
yep. Art Angels for example
>>
>>63693209
this is such low quality bait that im not even going to bother searching through my pictures folder for that picture
>>
>>63693209
is that it?
>>
where's Destroy All Monsters and John Fahey
>>
>>63693143
Yea I spoke too soon about there being no compilation for Phil Spector's production after taking a quick glance at his wiki entry.

Funny enough at that quick discography glance I realized that he produced for the Crystals which made me think of you Sal, the "sophisticated taste-maker of /mu/", and surprise surprise you had to show up and school me juxtaposed with a Hospital Productions release.
>>
I'd change Space is the Place with Atlantis
>>
>>63693410
If the music you shared or butt in about when mentioned was so important for us you shouldn't bother to include your identity but since it includes you in the "wat u r favortie tripfgt" I'm sure it boosts your ego.

Are you trying to be a studio producer? I would recommend picking up an instrument (maybe learn some electronics like Mr. Meek) and getting a job to pay for the equipment to learn this shit btw instead of shitposting on 4chan.
>>
File: image.png (329 KB, 599x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
329 KB, 599x640
>>63693629
you have a very skewed image of me if you think I allow anything here to boost my own ego. I don't get personally attached to this place like you think I do so copping ego boosts from here wouldn't be very beneficial to me anyway

I share music because I like it and I want people to listen to it. same reason the same 100 albums are posted on this board everyday -- people like sharing.
>>
>>63693878
Then why bother telling us that it's you that is sharing this music? Really no point in going through the effort of evading bans when you can drop the act and share anonymously.
>>
>>63694405
Obviously I did not mean your damn cat, If that was the case you would have never associated Katie with YOU.

I'm not keen on logical fallacies and debate but I think you're moving goalposts and avoiding the question.
>>
>>63691374

Taj Mahal Travelers and Moondog did nothing wrong. Leave them alone.
>>
put la novia and other Hampuscore on there
>>
>>63693143
friendly reminder that xusosis is 18 years old
>>
>>63697116
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 361x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 361x750
>>63691374

Here's a chart for you op

Please pick an album and do it already
>>
>>63697963

>thumbnails
>>
>>63697963
I can't read this

also wtf kids will kill themselves to anything these days
Bjork? Flying Lotus? Beefheart? I don't understand
>>
>never listened to any of those albums
im the fucking OG, im the real OG
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.