[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw getting my dick sucked for the first time this weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: homepage_large.d8848c55.jpg (162 KB, 316x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.d8848c55.jpg
162 KB, 316x319
>Tfw getting my dick sucked for the first time this weekend
Blowjob music thread
>>
>>63690999
trips wasted on this

blowjobs aren't even that great, I'd rather just have regular sex
>>
>>63690999
moon safari
>>
You better be getting pussy too.
>>
>>63691044
Well desu, i'm not even sure if i get the blowjob. You see, i'm going to date this girl who according to my friends is really pretty and kind of a whore. They told me i might get the succ and if i play my cards i might lose my v card. Also in the flowers is the absolute best cum song
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_RumAv8q1s
>>
>>63691098
How about you just focus on enjoying yourself and making sure she's having fun and feels comfortable around you, instead of worrying about "getting the succ" or "losing my v card"? Starting to see why this whole "girl" thing might be a little difficult for you.
>>
>tfw you realize that most women will suck a dick if they physically see one
>tfw just start whipping it out and getting sucked regularly

Our society loves blowjobs man, don't fall for the meme that women don't enjoy giving them.
>>
>>63690999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4kOFjjwME8
>>
>>63691098
You want to fuck some slut you don't care about? Cool story bro, that takes a lot of effort, certainly something to brag about on an anonymous message board about music.
Also you are def no older than 16
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F4gG7rXw1s
>>
>>63691175
He likes AnCo, of course he's a teenager.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI9VSvxY3Ho

>>63691140
what if you dont have a very nice looking dick
>>
>>63691175
>Bragging
More like embarassed. My friends group is pretty big and i'm still the only virgin. And i saw some pics from her and she's really cute but man is it so bad to be excited about it?
>>
>>63691230
Losing your virginity to just some slut that you don't care about and exists only to somehow make you feel like more of a man is one of the most pathetic things imaginable, and you should feel bad for that.

If you legitimately have a crush on her and want to do more than just fuck, it's one thing. If you're using this girl as "OMG FINALLY GET MUH DICK WET" and nothing else (which is what it seems like), you should be literally embarrassed and this girl should know just how little you care about her.
>>
>>63691274
What's wrong with using a woman as a glorified sex toy? Why does respect have to be a factor?
>>
>>63691274
feminazi detected lol

girls are only good for fucking and washing dishes
>>
>>63691372
>>63691393
Go back to the nightly "GRIMES IS AN UGLY FUGGING WHORE" thread, we're trying to help this young anon live a healthy life.
>>
>>63691767
I'm asking a serious question. Why can't sex be a casual thing with no feelings involved? Anon doesn't have to appreciate that girl for anything other than what she has to offer sexually.
>>
>>63691806
There's a difference between casual sex and losing your virginity. You only get to have sex for the first time once, is it so fucking perverse to think you should share that with someone who you at least have some respect for?

Get that out of the way, learn what sex is all about by doing it a few times, and then you can do some casual emotionless sex.
>>
File: 1435686202647.jpg (60 KB, 782x788) Image search: [Google]
1435686202647.jpg
60 KB, 782x788
>>63691210
>>
>>63691862
The only problem I could foresee is her being too advance for him. That could be a big problem. But not everyone is sentimental enough to care about their first time being special.
>>
>>63690999
I don't fucking get this desu.
Do you guys like PLAN ahead of time "Alright, so you're going to blow me at this time on this day." or are you just hoping?
I've never planned this kind of shit, it just happens when it happens.

>>63691044
Sorry for your loss buddy. Honestly it just means you haven't had a good enough blowjob. When they have good enough head game and do some miraculous stuff with their tongue... hoo boy, it's ALMOST as good as good puss.

>source: my gf gives the best head
>>
>>63691951
Going into your first time being all casual and blase and inexperienced is a recipe for disaster. Maybe no one is sentimental anymore, but, as you point out, casual sex usually requires that both parties know what they're doing. If she's teaching him everything, it won't be nearly as enjoyable for either party.

Having your first time with someone who you have some mutual real emotions with, even if they've fucked a hundred dudes, means that things will go a lot easier for the first time. Y'all have to at least agree with me on that.
>>
if you end up losing your "v card" (fucking gay dude it won't happen if you're this autistic)
you'll need this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxLFav1Z9EY
>>
>>63691923
spike?
>>
>>63692020
Yeah I can agree with that last paragraph
>>
>>63691044
you have never received good head.
>>
>>63692118
>>63692015
I think you guys have just been fucking bad pussy.
>>
File: Sexcore[1].jpg (380 KB, 1131x1600) Image search: [Google]
Sexcore[1].jpg
380 KB, 1131x1600
nice trips
>>
>>63692190
>fucking to loveless
>fucking to kanye
I SHIGGY FUCKING DIGGY
>>
>>63692319
I mean, I'd fuck to loveless
If I had a gf of course...
>>
>>63692347
i fuck exclusively to the gerogerigegege and les rallizes denudes
i highly recommend it
>>
>>63692190
fucking with the retards of animal collective abusing the reverb pedal in the background.

Feels is their worst album.
>>
File: feshion.jpg (88 KB, 525x600) Image search: [Google]
feshion.jpg
88 KB, 525x600
>>63691210
>>
>>63691044
they ok my man
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this website
>>
>>63690999
Shit from In Rainbows
>>
File: Fg7xs.png (8 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
Fg7xs.png
8 KB, 429x410
Is little kiddy getting the succ for the first time?
Is he excited??
>>
>>63692650
You really think any high school kids lurking here are getting laid? LOL no
>>
>>63692319
He should have pulled out loveless and put slowdive or something. MBDTF should have been 808s and Heartbreaks or Graduation.

>>63692520
Not bad to fuck to if that's what you're into. I think MPP would be better cause of accessibility and Bluish
>>
>>63692681
I first posted here when I was 15 looking for a make out playlist. Its not that weird for /mu/tants to get laid.
>>
>>63690999
>Open up your, open up your throat
>>
File: 1448071252535.gif (6 KB, 95x95) Image search: [Google]
1448071252535.gif
6 KB, 95x95
If you don't respect your female, you don't are weak and like them. That's the funniest part. You animals distance yourself from the females and than make them lower than you. If you were truly higher there would be no reason for them not to be equal to you. My slut is my slut and she gets treated with love and respect because she deserves it. I bet you think power feels good, too, as if owning her and having complete control over her vulnerable mind is even that big of a turn on. I'm just glad to do it for her. Praising selfishness and disrespect is the scum that has plagued wasteful human society for ages. Die trash die
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.