[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"if you don't like a track, just skip it"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: EWHY.png (355 KB, 413x457) Image search: [Google]
EWHY.png
355 KB, 413x457
>"if you don't like a track, just skip it"
>>
still better than fendengo
>>
File: 14424637.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
14424637.png
36 KB, 268x237
i just delete the tracks i dont like tb h
>>
>>63688646

Grow up, you embarrassing, literal sperg.
>>
>not just rating them really low in your media player and telling the shuffle algorithm to prefer higher rated songs
>>
The only songs I skip if I'm listening to a full album are skits on rap albums.

Who the fuck listen to these or finds them funny?
>>
>>63688821
i really only listen to those the first time listening to the album except for the first track on duality
>>
>>63688821
I agree with this, 36 chambers is such an annoying album to just try to listen to in full.
>>
I only skip songs if I have limited of time to listen and the song is long and the song that comes after is better.
>>
>>63688646
>>63688812
>>63689134
>>63689160

You all need to be liquidated.
>>
>>63688763
Get back on the spergboat Randall
>>
that's why you're only listening to "BEST OF" compilations and such.. anything else is stupid desu
>>
>>63689204
Shep is that u?
>>
>>63689083
the intro to the first track is amazing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.