[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to /mu/ How patrician are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: salty.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
salty.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
Welcome to /mu/
How patrician are you?
>>
I love your mom too :)
>>
I refuse to listen to all music produced by Rick Rubin and have his entire work history memorized to help me avoid it.
>>
How patrician am I?
I'm Piero Scaruffi.
>>
i've fucked with future since astronaut status
>>
I listen to shoegaze... that isn't just MBV, Slowdive, and Ride.
>>
>>63686959
>not listening to Reign in Blood

lol suit yourself pleb
>>
How Patrician am I!? HOW PATRICIAN AM I?!
I'll have you know that my Girlfriend told me her favorite band was the Gorillaz and I only cried for twenty minutes.
>>
File: smuglizard.jpg (28 KB, 411x248) Image search: [Google]
smuglizard.jpg
28 KB, 411x248
I know that it's less about what you listen to and more about what you take from it. That's probably because I'm a musician and can actually understand music unlike most of you pretentious faggots.
>>
>>63686959
>Not listening to Mars Volta
Ooookay...
>>
>>63687068
>Łistening to mariachi slipknot
haha
>>
i played wolf eyes so loud my dad yelled at me
>>
>>63687082
t. someone who knows nothing about how music works
>>
dont ever speak to me ever again got it
>>
I don't tell people that I've seen a band live when they mention them
>>
>>63686930
I broke up with my ex-gf because she couldn't understand the concept of dissonance AND called herself a professional musician

also this http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Mdvz4XfYjg
>>
>>63687218
*she called herself
>>
>>63687218
What she calls herself is irrelevant you cocknocker, if she gets paid for playing music as a job then she is a professional musician.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.