[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGMT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: mgmt.jpg (68 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
mgmt.jpg
68 KB, 500x358
Thoughts on this band?
>>
Congratulations is dope asf
>>
>>63685584
love everything
>>
their good s/t was disappointing.
>>
>>6368558
bretty good.

Congratulations was the shit.
>>
>>63685584
That picture is not of MGMT.
>>
>>63685584
band my girlfriend from highschool liked
>>
>>63685792
she seems to be the patrician. Sorry she broke up with you.
>>
>>63685584
Oracular Spectacular, Congratulations, and the remixes from those albums are pretty great. The s/t fell short from being as good as their other work, but it's not complete shit. Having said that, I don't revisit the s/t nearly as much as I do OS & Congratulations.
>>
Some of the tracks of the Oracular Spectacular are fun, Congratulations was pretty good, but I cannot get into their self-titled.
>>
you fags havent noticed the selly-ester watts field in that album
>>
>>63685792
band my oneitis since high school loved
the feels are too strong
>>
>>63685584
p decent 2bh. nothing really innovative, they're just your standard neo-psych outfit I guess. Good on them for making the music they wanted to make rather than trying to replicate their early singles. Congratulations is a very good album. S/t is inconsistent but I Love You Too, Death is a god-tier tripping song and the closer, orphan of fortune, is good. Shame pretty much the rest of the album is mediocre.
>>
>>63686389
Can't forget, plenty of fish, Your life is a lie, and Alien days all great songs.
>>
>>63685584

they'd be good if they didn't suck
>>
>>63686532
great analysis here
>>
>>63686498
your life is a lie is my least favorite song on s/t
>>
Everyone dislikes their s/t but its one of my favorite albums.
>>
>>63686224
>selly-ester watts field
wattd
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.