[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone think this is anti white? Kendrick really just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 220x220
Why does everyone think this is anti white? Kendrick really just talks shit about other black people, not white people.
>>
>I want everything black (That we don't believe)
Everything black, want all things black

>Six in the morn', fire in the street
Burn, baby, burn, that's all I wanna see
And sometimes I get off watchin' you die in vain
It's such a shame they may call me crazy
They may say I suffer from schizophrenia or somethin'
But homie, you made me
Black don't crack, my nigga

>You never liked us anyway, fuck your friendship, I meant it
I'm African-American, I'm African
I'm black as the moon, heritage of a small village
Pardon my residence
Came from the bottom of mankind
My hair is nappy, my dick is big, my nose is round and wide
You hate me don't you?
You hate my people, your plan is to terminate my culture
You're fuckin' evil I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey

>You vandalize my perception but can't take style from me
And this is more than confession
I mean I might press the button just so you know my discretion
>>
Yeah, whatever.
I don't like it and it's not because of this. I find it boring for most parts desu.

>boo boo
>>
The album is about show black the hypocrisy of their actions and inspiring them to come together and defeat the real enemy (whites).

If you don't get that by now you are truly cucked beyond hope
>>
>>63682666
I think you missed the point
>>
Just listen to Complexion. It basically says that ppl should not love someone for their color but for who they are as a person.
>>
>>63682626
Kendrick's respectability politics ass needs to calm the fuck down. Otherwise TPAB was excellent
>>
>>63682771
No it says blacks shouldn't hate eachother for being either light skinned or dark skinned. That song has nothing to do with other races.
>>
>album is about the singer's problems
>singer is from the first world

This album is literally first world problems
>>
>>63682626
>Why does everyone think this is anti white?

Because the album cover is a bunch of black people bloating over the body of a white man with X's through his eyes?
>>
>>63682666
I like how you just 'forgot' the two lines where he said this whole song he's been a hypocrite and gangbanging kills more blacks than whites ever will
>>
>>63682906
>singer
>>
>>63682708
this. all other opinions ITT did not listen to the album closely enough. Any white male person who enjoyed this album is a KEKHOLD
>>
>>63682944
holy fuck...i thought the man was obama
>>
>>63683038
me too WTF
>>
>>63682626
It's a personal album about Kendrick experiencing life and politics and fame as a black dude from Compton, so white people have a hard time seeing from that perspective and feel scared
>>
>>63682708
>not being scared of black people makes you a cuck
Are you really that sheltered, anon?
>>
>>63683112
>mi negro
<3
>>
>>63682666
>I'm the biggest hypocrite of 2015

It's easy to see how people think this when they have such a surface level understanding of the lyrics. Try harder.

btw nice 6 trips, white devil XD
>>
>>63683168
But "not being scared" of blacks is not what he's talking about. This album is literally "Kill Whitey: The Musical"
>>
>>63682626
>>63682666
>>63682667
>>63682708
>>63682771
>>63682827
>>63682744
>>63682895
>>63682906
>>63682944
>>63683136
>white people criticizing black people's art

You don't get to have an opinion.
>>
>>63683218
t. college student feeling the Bern
>>
>>63683218
/thread
>>
>>63683218
>People like this unironically exist
I want to get off Tyrone's Wild Ride.
>>
I thought the supposed rasism was a meme that only edgelords and neckbeards actually believed.
>>
>>63683218
This album is spammed on /mu/ every day, and EVERY TIME you get replies like these "defending" it

And then you unironically ask why everyone on /mu/ hates this album
>>
>>63682626
It's not, but it's the main argument people who don't understand the lyrics and concept of the album clench to when trying to criticize it, so it's become a mainstream opinion.
>>
>>63683218
I like the album but cmon man

That's retarded
>>
>>63683261
/mu/ shouldnt use board culture to dictate what music sounds good to them
>>
File: 1458147960265.png (311 KB, 482x450) Image search: [Google]
1458147960265.png
311 KB, 482x450
>>63683192
tru
>>
>>63683261
>Not liking something because of the people behind it.
Get some thicker skin
>>
Autism makes everything take a literal meaning. I'm not even joking, most of the NEETs here have no idea how to derive meaning from art.
>>
>>63682708
This is me

>>63683168
I actually think the album is great and I'm a fan of kendricks. There was nothing released last year that was close to matching the instruments on TPAB

Just don't get the real message miscontstrued. It's possible to enjoy music without agreeing with the artist's message
>>
>>63682626
white fragility
>>
>>63684975
>white fragility

This. Whites today generally will never experience racism like minorities . They view blacks like bottom teir humans, but get intimidated by black pride.
>>
he went on Ellen..
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.