[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain this to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: _0.jpg (80 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
_0.jpg
80 KB, 900x900
Can someone explain this to me?
>>
Ha ha ha. Very funny, /mu/. You thought you could pull a fast one on me by trying to pass this shit off as good.
For years, I saw the cover of this album and thought it was just shitty MS Paint artwork. Then I found out it was the cover of a fancy pants "VAPORWAAAAAAVE" album. That it's supposedly the music OF TOMORROW!!! Then I actually listened to it. You know what? This piece of doo doo is an opera of horror. I've never heard something more offensive. I've NEVER seen any album that's so blatantly shitty that hipsters will listen to it ironically just to pretend it's good and 2deep4u since Neutral Milk Hotel.

This is worse than ANYTHING you hipsters like. You really set the bar with this one. Arctic Monkeys is passable compared to this. Hell, I'd listen to Animal Collective before I'd let this shit even near my ears again.

You guys need to get your shit together.
>>
This is the best album of the 10's so far
>>
>>63681654
SELLIN THINGS

THAT YOU AINT BUYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
>>
>>63681654
TAAAAAR BAABYYYY
>>
Vaporwave is the next evolution of punk
>>
A E S T H E T I C S

Just smoke weed then go to a McDonald's and listen to this while you much on that Big Mac. It's the only way to get it.
>>
>>63681654
I d-
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdpP0mXOlWM
>>
>>63681757
DONT SAY I KNOW
>>
based on diana ross' it's your move
>>
its just cool and chill
>>
literally just elevator music
probably only enjoy it wacked out of your mind
>>
>>63681654
It's all in your head. Do you understand?
>>
sloweddowndianarosscore
>>
>>63681676
Nice pasta.
>>
File: giphy13.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
giphy13.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>63681678
>>
>>63682370
>literally just elevator music
this
>probably only enjoy it wacked out of your mind
One of my friends is into this shit, and even organised an event where they played this kind of shit. Nope, not even drugs help make this interesting
>>
the 80s revival meme should just die
>>
>>63682523
just like you :')
>>
>>63681654
It's just elevator-music type calm stuff for you to listen to while studying for a test or something. Not a seminal To Be Kind transcendental kind of experience or anything. Don't overthink it.
>>
If your album doesn't state its title or artist, then gladly save us the time and fuck off.
>>
literally started as a joke
there is nothing to get
>>
>>63681654
DO YOU UNDERSTAND
IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD
>>
Just think of it as creepy plunderphonics.
>>
>IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD
Why do people say this? Lyrics are "It's all in your hands"
>>
The only vaporwave I need is ECCOJAMS
>>
>>63683035
because it is all in their head
>>
>>63683125
damn...
>>
>>63683125
DAMMMMNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>63683125
damn
>>
How the hell did this get 5 mil views on YouTube while most other good vaporwave is not even talked about
>>
>>63681681
this
it's not hard OP
>>
>>63683125
dam..............
>>
Memers listen to this shit ironically so they can get a reaction out of it. Ebin, I know.
>>
Chopped and screwed for the Internet age
>>
>>63681654
it's genre, but many ppl hate this fact
>>
>>63681654
I like it, even sober, in the middle of the day. I think it's beautiful and interesting. But I get why someone wouldn't like it... On first listen, it can seem cheap and random; like it's a joke or something.
>>
>>63681654

Many people dismiss it because it seems easy to do, like someone just slowed down another track and cut it randomly. I don't give a fuck about the process or how derivative it is; if it sounds good, it sounds good. I like this album.
>>
>>63681654
Listen to Chuck Person's Ecco Jams instead. It's the first and still best vaporwave album. Mac Plus is shit
>>
If anyone in this thread sincerely likes this album and stuff like eccojams, I recommend DJ yo-yo dieting. He's like hip hop chopped n skrewed stuff like DJ skrew, but even weirder. Sort of like this stuff.
>>
File: bruuuh.png (431 KB, 556x644) Image search: [Google]
bruuuh.png
431 KB, 556x644
>>63683125
dam
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.