[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just discovered The Bones, they're pretty good but do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1455052602838.png (962 KB, 960x513) Image search: [Google]
1455052602838.png
962 KB, 960x513
I just discovered The Bones, they're pretty good but do you know of any other bands like this?

I really like how songs like CranbrookEstates capture this bumfuck Mid-Western shithole town feeling, hanging in some run down Cul-de-sac as young disenfranchised people, anymore music that capture these feels? Super hopeless type of emotions, like my life
>>
>bait
>>
>>63679502
Anyone?

C'mon...NoShirt is so depressive, gimme some more, I need my IQ to drop a little more

>>63679596
No I am serious by the way, I am just shit posting to get things going

What does /mu/ seriously think about Elmo tho? I feel he has some potential but the gimmick of really really short songs is just a facade to cover the fact he can't really drop a proper album
>>
CMON SOMEONE
>>
post 2014 Bones is trash though.
>>
bones' garbage music and corny aesthetic is one thing but arguably the worst thing he's done is inspire this weird hybrid of bandcamp memphis revival and bandcamp midwestern emo revival that is just completely awful
>>
>>63679611
>[object Object]
bones is one guy, buddy
>>
NO WAY I LOVE THE BONES TOO!
>>
>>63679502
>The Bones

Spooky Black, nothing,nowhere., almost any video on Astari's YouTube channel
>>
>>63680497
at least he's got a legacy

more than you'll ever do
>>
>>63681978
yeah the same legacy linkin park has
>>
>>63682053
>implying that's a bad thing

actually you have a point but Bones is fun to listen to, so whatever, I probably need to grow up
>>
USELESS is his better mixtape by far. You listened it, OP?
>>
>The Bones
More like The Boner
>>
>>63679502
>The Bones
My band opened up for them once. They are stupid cunts that play really boring music
>>
>>63682097
listening now

>noise, single delayed piana note, bonesz barely mumbling

dem intros comfy
>>
>>63682126
it really does sound like Linkin park with cloud rap influences tho lmao

fuck
>>
>>63682126
RestInPeace goes hard after that shiet
>>63682146
Why is that bad?
>>
>>63682275
im 26

just doesn't seem right to be listening to this shit at my age
>>
>>63682291
Listening to any kind of rock/rap after 25 shouldn't seem right to anybody desu.
But I'm 19.
>>
Go to bed, Elmo
>>
>>63682373
>>63682373
yeah but the beats are good m80

bangers all day

what do 25 year olds listen to anyway? probably faggot shit
>>
>>63682393
Tickle me, you faggot
>>
Dahlia black, fuck a rap song.
Only one song but its "dark" rap.
Earl sweatshirt, some tyler songs
>>
Xavier wulfs solo songs and colab with bones. Purty good
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.