[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some bands that ended or died before when they still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 269x187
What are some bands that ended or died before when they still had great music to make. Be able to make an argument for your band.
>>
Unwound

If Vern didn't hit the piss so much and 9/11 didn't kill their vibe they'd probably have made the best album in rock history
>>
>>63677967
Honestly I never really like them but they seemed like they were getting really close to making something special towards the end.
>>
Joy Division, although i'm sad Ian died so young and the way he did because I would've loved to hear more from them. I'm sort of happy it all happened when it did because New Order wouldn't have happened.
>>
Acid Bath
>>
>>63678002
I am not sure where they could as joy division
>>
>>63678002
I'm glad he died because that was the end of that abysmal band. On the other hand it gave birth to another awful band so that's not good either
>>
>>63678029
here's that (You) you so desperately want
>>
>>63677957

Figure 8 is so good, if only it wasn't brickwalled to shit.
>>
Hendrix died before he could join the HELP supergroup with ELP
>>
>>63677967
>9/11 didn't kill their vibe
why did 9/11 ruin their career? they didn't get banned from playing clubs like burning airlines
>>
>Jim returns from Paris drug free and sober
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 300x300
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 300x296
Can't forget Kurt.

He had an amazing amount of potential. In Utero was great and he was going to do something completely different.

INB4 that nirvana is bad meme
>>
File: jeff-buckley-finger.jpg (86 KB, 380x487) Image search: [Google]
jeff-buckley-finger.jpg
86 KB, 380x487
Jeff Buckley
I feel like he would've released some good shit, considering how good Grace is
The fact that his death was an accident gives me feels, because he still had music left in him that we'll never get to hear
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.