[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you have done coke with Bowie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: david-bowie-1975.jpg (63 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie-1975.jpg
63 KB, 450x600
Would you have done coke with Bowie?
>>
I would have done smack with Iggy & Lou
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1224x1632
No I'm not a degenerate
>>
>>63676913
this, fuck Bowie

I'd also smoke weed with Bob Dylan but I still wouldn't do shit with Bowie
>>
>>63676904
That's a good mix
>>
i'd do coke with a fucking wall
>>
>>63676904
Hell yes I would, we'd sit down and jam on guitar while doing lines in between.

>>63676940
Drugs are fun if you keep it under control.
>>
>>63676940
what a sickening visage
>>
>>63676940
Are you 12???
>>
>>63677030
top kek
>>
have done krokodil with neil diamond and would do again A++++
>>
>>63677030
lmao
>>
Yeah, probably. I've never done coke, but with Bowie I probably would.
>>
>>63676940
if i meet you ever in irl ill be as less musical as i can be and ill not even comment on your vocal frequencies ill tune it out
>>
>>63676904
most likely, especially if iggy was around too.
>>
>>63677030
This.
Except this applies to almost any drug excluding heroin and meth.
I ain't fucking with that unless I'm dying.
>>
>>63677030
What exactly is so funny about this
>>
>>63677030
>>63677235
I would also like to know
>>
>>63677338
That it's not doing coke with Bowie that would be amazing, but that doing coke itself would be amazing.

Simple concept. Translated to small minds.
>>
>>63677030
THIS
>>
>>63677114

how are you still live?
>>
>>63676904
I could not say yes any harder without ejaculating.
>>
I'd have done Bowie with coke
>>
hell yeah as long as he doesnt bogart it all
which he probably would
>vacuum nose
>>
Nah, Coke is overrated T B H
>>
>>63679524
>drugs are overrated T B H
FTFY friend.
>>
>>63679556
IMHO the only drugs that arent overrated are Shrooms and LSD.
>>
>>63679584
As someone that's only smoked weed, weed is overrated as fuck. I mean I enjoy it, but the entire "weed positive" culture is pathetic and makes me cringe. I kind of want to try shrooms and lsd one day. I'm honestly too scared too (depressed/anxiety).
>>
>>63679584
Both of those are overrated to high heavens and the actual risks in taking those are not spoken about as much as they should be. While it's a fact that you can't (atleast most likely) lose your mind after one trip or think you can fly and kill yourself et cetera but they can in the worst cases have really serious consequences if taken wrong.
Most kids these days pop them like candy because "muh visuals lmao" without any research and risk harming themselves.
>>
>>63676904
I'd rather do acid or something psychedelic
>>
>>63679656
That's why I'm scared as fuck, not only because of my depression. I had a friend who's pretty level head triple drop on his own and he turned out fine, but the whole idea of it scares me.
>>
>>63678405
That's not very funny
>>
>>63679671
You're honestly not missing much else other than weird visual effects and sensations that you have forgotten the most of by the time the drugs wear off. Yes, the euphorias can be really heavenly and yes you might get harder giggling fits than on any pot you've smoked but praising them as meaningful spiritual experiences is really fucking stupid and not at all what you're going to get with psychedelics.

Also maybe it's just me but my creativity has increased 10x since I quit everything but smoking cigs.
>>
>>63679735
>praising them as meaningful spiritual experiences is really fucking stupid
Yeah I kind of cringe when I read and hear about people saying their lives changed after they did acid and shit. I just find it hard to believe. Besides, I'm not spiritual or religious in any way shape or form.
>giggling fits
I laugh a shit load sober enough as it is. I kind of like sobriety.
>>
>>63679791
If I got anything good and permanent out of drug use it's that I learned to appreciate sobriety but even that came after the anxiety and depression that they were to blame for the most part.
I don't have anything against people who use, because everryone should have the right to do what they seem the most fitting. But people who do use should be aware of the reality, which is that drugs really do majorly fuck up lives and it's really hard to see when you're using. The positives are almost never larger than the negatives.

And yeah, laughing for 25 minutes straight at how a microwave sounds stops being funny when you literally can't stop laughing so much that you hurt everywhere lmao
>>
>>63679735
The headspace is incredible.
It was like I wasn't thinking the same as I normally would. That and what felt like ego death made the visuals just seem like a cool side effect of a really powerful experience.
>>
>>63679735
You've obviously never done five+ hits of good acid or DMT. One or two hits can be fun to get fucked up on for a weekend but going beyond that threshold of "I'm just fucked up" is incredible and eyeopening. Spiritual is how most people like to describe it because it's the only thing that's remotely close to the feeling
>>
id rather do ket with autechre tbqh
>>
>>63679888
Yes I have. It's still your brain roally fucked up on a narcotic. It is incredible, yes, but there's nothing "eyeopening" about it. It's a shallow artificial feeling of psychosis and the fact that people like you glorify the use of potentially really dangerous drugs like that without ever bringing up or in the worst case trying understate the possible consequences is what irks me. Misinformation can lead to really severe and longlasting situations.
>>
>>63679929
>acid
>DMT
>dangerous

Holy lmao. Lay off the DARE propaganda kid. The only dangerous situation is either being a total retard or abusing them to high heaven.
>>
>>63679959
>kid
Pretty cool projection, since your post just reeks immaturity. I'm speaking here from both a medical and first-hand observed point-of-view.

But it's cool, I understand. I went through my psychedelic honeymoon too at one point. Only purpose for my posts has been that people shouldn't at any case belittle or neglect the causes and unwanted situations that even psychedelic drug use can lead to.
Other than that I don't care if you or anyone else does them, like I stated above I'm all for personal freedom in choosing what you want and don't want to do.
>>
>>63677338
>>63677235
Cocaine bricks ---> bricks ---> wall
>>
>>63680020
Tell me your first hand story where you took RCs believing it was acid and you watched your brain melt
>>
File: Metoo.png (118 KB, 274x288) Image search: [Google]
Metoo.png
118 KB, 274x288
>>63677030
Me too bruv
>>
>>63680020
It's pretty clear that you know absolutely nothing about psychedelics or just hung around the wrong people while on them
>>
>>63680189
Please do educate me then, since your knowledge is so vastly superior from a few hours of studying shroomery and erowid?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.