[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LP9 WHEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
LP9 WHEN?
>>
>>63676802
This year
>>
I'm really looking forward to it. But I'm also nervous. TKOL was good, but to me it was a bit of a letdown after In Rainbows and HTTT. Do you think that Radiohead will return to a more instrumental sound, /mu/? Or is it all bleeps and bloops from here?
>>
he looks like rasputin's dim-witted brother
>>
File: great.gif (2 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
great.gif
2 MB, 300x241
>>63677639
>>
>>63677639
I dont even listen to Radiohead much anymore

I feel like the new record will never meet our expectations/comparisons to past records but I reckon itll be better than TKOL
>>
they may never release it, it's probably shit

I like radiohead but they can't keep releasing classics forever and if TKOL was any indication they should pack it in before they ruin their legacy with another half dozen mediocre releases
>>
>>63676802
I told you last week, there will be an announcement tomorrow. Seriously just fucking wait
>>
>>63676802
HEY AQUATHOM
>>
>>63677799
I don't expect radiohead to have the standard rock music career arc (getting more boring over time) because so far that hasn't been the case
It's not like they're Pink Floyd
>>
>>63679040
If they were like Pink Floyd their album directly after their best album should have been complete shit
But Amnesiac was actually really good
So no they avoided that trap
>>
I hope it's their final album, and that it's fucking amazing.
>>
>>63679081
the fuck are you talking about? DSoTM or WYWH are their best and both were followed by another amazing album, Animals followed WYWH and WYWH followed DSoTM. Are you braindead?
>>
Their superfans are so fucking entitled it's so embarrassing.
>>
>>63679317
This. If they released an amazing album as their final album they'd be even more solidified as one of the best bands of all time leaving it on a high note.
>>
>>63679549
No, Animals is their best. DSOTM is the runner up and WYWH is bland and boring if you forget about Shine On
>>
>>63679317
Same
Imagine they'll be touring this year to test out material, finalise the thing in-studio next year for a Q4 2017 release
>>
>>63677821
That's some nice bait you got there!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.