[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this meme music? What a load of fucking garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ms.jpg (79 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
ms.jpg
79 KB, 450x450
I only listened to like five songs, the vocalist sounds like a fucking retard.
>>
>>63676603
this is their worst desu
>>
>>63676642
also here's my personal best tracks in no order

up my sleeves
inanimate sensation
turned off
the powers that b
centures+on gp
no love
bass rattle
you might think he loves you..
birds
beware
guillotine
lord of the game
takyon
klink
death heated
bitch please
hacker

maybe missed some
>>
>>63676603
The cage is my fav track desu
>>
>>63676603
He learned from the best :^)
>>
Why is NotM so underrated?
>>
People either like them because they have bad taste or because they like the mysterious image and unique sound (even though it's forced)
>>
>>63676603

>>63679788

Not to sound like some faggot hipster, but I honestly liked them before they became a hueg meme.

Like, I legitimately like them, and Jenny Death I believe to be a legit good album.

Dunno who made you the arbiter of good taste, to be honest.
>>
idk why people put this group on blast at all. i mean harsh sounding noise punk or whatever has existed for decades and only now do we have to have some sort of discussion over whether or not it's a meme or something. idk man, you're stupid and death grips are ok. who gives a fuck honestly. some people like to get pissed on, some don't. i don't know what to tell you, there is no meme. the meme is the meme and you just got meme'd man. the fucken way she goes
>>
viral hooks (memes)
>>
I miss discussing Death Grips before GP came out ;-;
>>
>>63676603
What's the bigger meme now? Hating Death Grips or liking Death Grips?
>>
>>63680440
easily hating, the original memers weren't even that bad
>>
>>63676926
>no i break mirrors with my face in the united states

kill yourself
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.