[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather see them move on without Serj or Daron and make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: System Of A Down.jpg (456 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
System Of A Down.jpg
456 KB, 1024x768
Would you rather see them move on without Serj or Daron and make a new album or have them break up? We all know the reason its been 11 years since they release a new album is because Serj and Daron hate each other more than Axl and Slash.
>>
>>63676262
Band have near perfect albums streak, I don't want it to be ruined.
>>
It's been too long now, I'd rather they just officially break up.
>>
>>63676262
i'm a casual listener. Why do they hate each other?
>>
>>63676309
Steal this album sucked outside of 3 or 4 tracks though.
>>
>>63676309
Why? Just so you can say they have a perfect streak? I've said this before and I'll say it again: no one loses when a band puts out an album. If you don't like it you can ignore it, and it surely make SOMEONE happy out there.
>>
>>63676384
Because on first 3 albums Daron was backing vocalist and got jealous that Serj was getting all the credit. So he decided to be the main vocalist on the double album and it pissed Serj off.
>>
>>63676785
Good point one mans trash is another's Physical Graffiti
>>
>>63676791
the vocals just went to shit on hyp/mez, serj is just fucking whiny now and daron has always been whiny as fuck - their first two albums had everything going for them and hyp/mez had some good stuff going for them but also a lot of mediocre junk as well
vocals wise i think SOAD is beyond saving unfortunately, if they release another album it will be elect the dead or harakiri feat vocals by Daron and it probably wouldn't be worth their reputation
>>
Darons vocals kill SOAD. Thats why I can't stand Hyp/Mez. Honestly STFU dickhead.
>>
What's the point? Without Serj or Daron they're barely even the same band. I've never been a fan of bands keeping fans hung up on several year long hiatuses. If it's been 11 years since you've made an album/toured/done anything as a band, aren't planning on doing anything else, and all have different bands/projects going on, you might as well just say you're not a band anymore.
>>
>>63678338
They actually tour like crazy. They just don't do new songs anymore
>>
>>63678629
Do they? I thought they stopped for years. Either way, at this point I don't care if they do another album or not, but especially not if they do one without Daron or Serj.
>>
>>63676262
If they're going to move on without Serj or Daron I'd rather listen to Scars on Broadway/Serj solo band
But I don't think that's the case, they don't hate each other
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.